griffinmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reinforcement slides for shoulderstraps.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reinforcement slides for shoulderstraps.

Hello there, i need some help about those Reinforcement slides for shoulderstraps (gas mask canister). I'm not sure they are war time? Thanks for looking and help.

Wartime. Have several varianst of those ; from pre war green dyed, wartime black and brown dyed to late war undyed ( like those in photos ).

Comment

Reinforcement slides for shoulderstraps

Originally posted by anmarlodz View Post
      Wartime. Have several varianst of those ; from pre war green dyed, wartime black and brown dyed to late war undyed ( like those in photos ).
      Hello Marcin! You know every****ing thing!! That's just unbelievable!! thank you to clarify this point again.

Comment

Originally posted by echofix View Post
        Hello Marcin! You know every****ing thing!! That's just unbelievable!! thank you to clarify this point again.
        Definately don't know everything ! Seen those type of undyed leather reinforcments in never used condition and some in used condition ( worn on late war canister straps ).

Here are some examples from my collection ( definately not all types, cause seen some made from pebbled leather too ) Large variety of colors ( from greem dyed, grey dyes to undyed ) and cut ( some with only 2 holes on endings, some with 3 cut endings ) and some marked and other not. Usualy those prew ar and early war are
        Attached Files

Comment

Definately don't know everything ! Seen those type of undyed leather reinforcments in never used condition and some in used condition ( worn on late war canister straps ).

Here are some examples from my collection ( definately not all types, cause seen some made from pebbled leather too ) Large variety of colors ( from greem dyed, grey dyes to undyed ) and cut ( some with only 2 holes on endings, some with 3 cut endings ) and some marked and other not. Usualy those prew ar and early war are
          Good to see your fotoz! Thank you again… I am not jalous!!

Comment

Hello, the leather has remained supple and very thick. I was able to put them on straps without problem according of MP44's drawing. I had a black leather set and it is also "ready to go". I must say that the look for the model without dyeing is a little curious... but I think that the color had to change with the use. Thank you again for showing your collection. I am also looking for the name of the gas mask box manufacturer "rlt44". All the best.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
            X