Holster for Luger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holster for Luger?

Any idea what this holster might be, looks like a luger could fit into it, I only have these two images.
    Last edited by mauserk98; 06-24-2019, 03:16 PM.

http://
    Last edited by mauserk98; 06-24-2019, 03:14 PM.

Comment

http://

Comment

No one?

Comment

Is a Norwegian holster for the Norwegian model of 1914 also known as Kongsberg Colt 11.25mm = .45ACP, German designation Pistole 657 (n).
          Germans also used this type holster as a random pistol holster.
          Waffenamt stamp is necessary for prove holster was in a German use, look for WaA marks inside or ink stamps.

Comment

I don't think it's a holster for the colt 1914, I've checked all the books on the subject but it doesn't match any of them, it's also unknown for the Norwegian collectors. It might just be a German holster for 9mm or 45 pistols.

Comment

Let me give you two arguments that support my answer.
              The first is the identification in which I consider the best book of holsters of the Second World War.
              Attached Files

Comment

The second argument is that I have one of these holster, modified and marked for German use in WW2.
                It also retains the original identification ink mark of their first destination.
                I have seen that you are Norwegian in the user nickname, you will surely know how to read the ink brand.
                In it you will see the job held by the owner, where it was located and something else is written in the midst but I could not decipher.
                Attached Files

Comment

Never seen this type of holster before, so this is definitely new to me, the ink stamp is hard to read but I think it's something like assisting police for the criminal police, so I think it may be post war used too. I'm convinced so thanks a lot for the help.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                  X