Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pics#1

Gents,

Posting some very nice detailed pics on behalf Ryan Schnee, who has wanted to share this item from his collection. Janusz, they are very detailed

Carles

[...]". The photos are of an original that I have had in my collection for a almost 20 years. The two original photos are from an album I own that was owned by a driver in a reconnaissance unit. They are the only two private photos I've seen that clearly show the PT34 with the Hulsensack.
    Hope all is well!

Ryan"
    Attached Files
    looking for a Kar 98k bolt in working condition numbered 2020, please let me know if you have one.

Comment

pics # 2 interior

More
      Attached Files
      looking for a Kar 98k bolt in working condition numbered 2020, please let me know if you have one.

Comment

pics # 3

Period pics
        Attached Files

Comment

Wonderful! I knew it had to be complicated inside perfect details. I owe You Carles and Ryan. Many, many thanks for posting all these amazing pictures. It is a giant step forward.

Comment

I have some more questions about inside details. I see at least on broad strap. Are there two of them on shorter sides or only one? I can see narrow straps. Are they in every corner? What is material these straps are made of? Leather? Metal? Some artificial material? I have potential donors of fabric for Hulsensack. What do You think? Something suitable? Hulsensack from the last pictures seem to be pretty dark with comparison to uniforms of surrouding soldiers.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hulsensack Construction

Each corner has a long thin leather piece. There are also two larger leather pieces in the front and back of the inside.
              In search of original MG Wagen 36 and Zwillingssockel 36 photos!

Comment

It helps a lot! Ryan, many thanks for sharing all these details!

Comment

Here are the pics!! Hope they help

Carles
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hey,

How are things going about the Hulsensack? Any news?

Carles

Comment

Hey Carles,
                      Only tiny progress. I had to reinforce the rim because it is weakened by rust and small part fell off... I am looking for strips of proper leather.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Not to worry, some of my restorations take ages till I find the right parts.

Carles

Comment

Nothing new but nice picture of Hulsensack in use and something what looks like Hulsensack for 2cm KwK mounted on armoured car.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Gents,

I have bought this part. Am I right if I say I've got something to start with...

Carles
                            Hulsensack34a.jpg Hulsensack34c.jpg Hulsensack34b.jpg

Comment

Hello,
                              Yes, I would say it is good part to start restoration of Hulsensack. Where have You found it?

Comment

In Stalingrad....or somewhere around at Ebay.

Carles

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X