Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here are the tools. Only 1 has the long style stud, most others are the short one and a couple are removed. I thought I had one made without but I couldn't find it so I might be mistaken on that.
    Attached Files

Comment

Also I have several that have the style eagle waffenampt that DamDSx had asked about. Any idea who made these?
      Attached Files

Comment

Here's a tool that was stamped with what I would say is the kit number.
        Attached Files

Comment

Her's another eagle one.
          Attached Files

Comment

A couple of marked ones.
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's one to an MG.
              Attached Files

Comment

nice collection Raymond, have not seen the detail before on the early chains, perhaps to attach a loop ended brush rather than a hook type.

Here is an interesting photo I saw that could relate to your MG marked one. this group are using rifle kits for their 34's,

what colour of bakelite oilers have you come across
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi John, nice photo. The bakelite oilers I have are black and red brown (dark to light).
                  Attached Files

Comment

Here's one that's personalized, and two with the clip in the lid ,missing the brushes.
                    Attached Files

Comment

...my one and only

Comment

My collection, unfortunally only two is complete.

ab 43, with no markings on oiler, chain or tool.

cnx. This came with a litle surprice, a spare fireringpin for G/K43,
                        a punchtool and a small cylinder threaded inside. Oiler, tool and chain marked cnx

Comment

Here is the first style chamber tool befor the stud was added for the floorplate. It is dated 1935.

Comment

Thanks Peter. It's nice to know I wasn't imagining it's existance.

Comment

?

I have never seen a Mp38/40 cleaning RG34, does anyone have one and how can you tell?

Comment

Here is my un-marked cleaning kit. Someone added the decals sometime before it came into my hands. The kit contents are complete and all are un-marked as well. Not sure if the swabs are war time issue or not. Here are a couple of pics showing the front and back of the kit

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X