X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Jórn

Comment

One of the best collections ever!

I love the time-machine photos, thank you for sharing.

Comment

Very nice collection you have there!

Comment

Ein Wahnsinn !
          Absolut Erstklassig !

Crazy !
          A first class collection !

Regards

Bernhard

Comment

Interesting stuff not seen a collection like this before & love the stove equipment, learned something new regarding the way the mess tins fit on the stove set up. Thanks

Comment

!

Comment

Thanks to all for the nice words, took too long to get everything. I love the details and to make it complete

but i need a nice Brotbeutel 1942 and a nice RG34 from 41: giveup:
                if someone has a

MfG unterscharr

Comment

Genosse, A Classy display, the shove shows german design to its credit.

Nicely done.

Comment

..unterscharr, this is amazing... it may be worth a trip to Germany!!

Please a question, this arrangement (canteen) depends on a regulation?

Thanks,
                    Andrea

Comment

You now what's really so amazing?Its the austerity...
                      No fancy life-like painted mannequins,no hidden spotlights coming out of nowhere,no five star lobby hotel display tables,no Chesterfield wooden vitrins,no glassy display cases...Just plain,heart BREAKING German Militaria...As exactly as they were back then...It's easy to me as to everybody else,to say "hey,way to go,nice collection etc etc,I guess you won't need it though...Just keep it,preserve it,live with it,it is a heavy Herritage,one that money can't buy
                      Notis
                      Ach,könnt' ich doch nur ein einz'ges Mal die Uhren rückwärts drehen...(Για μενα...)

...it's judgment that defeats us...

Comment

This is certainly a Capital Sin. You should refrain your instincts and to make yourself pardoned you should sell all that stuff to the fellow members hera at WAF Really nice

Carles
                        looking for a Kar 98k bolt in working condition numbered 2020, please let me know if you have one.

Comment

Very,very nice!

Hi, a stunning collection and a most original way of presenting this fine collection! I'm very jealous! I must have another look later when I get over the shock! Regards David.

Comment

Stunning indeed. Wonderfull, classy collection

Regards, Kees

Comment

Like everyone else has mentioned, you have put together a stunning display, and what great items you have, well done.

Lou
                              My Collection: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=860720

Comment

Thanks to all again for the nice words.

herr x

this variant with the canteen I have often seen on original images. somehow logically :-) so the water can drain out properly and it does not mold.

MfG unterscharr

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X