VirtualGrenadier

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS collar tab

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    SS collar tab

    Hello,

    here some pics from an SS collar tabs, I need help for this and ask for your opinion.

    Thanks for any help.

    Regards

    hefger
    Attached Files
    www.alsacedirectmilitaria.com


    sigpic

    #2
    I think this is an original mid to late period tab with post war piping applied to increase sales value. Just my opinion.

    Alen Davidson

    Comment


      #3
      The piping is not original to the tab.

      Comment


        #4
        looks there was once a pip thru the buckram
        -----
        search: BMW R12 parts
        search: everything from Fliegerhorst Illesheim
        search: everything from Kavallerie Reg. 17 Bamberg

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Robert H View Post
          looks there was once a pip thru the buckram
          I was wondering about that myself , recycled buckram from another tab?

          Comment


            #6
            I would not touch this tab......
            Collecting photos, tunics, headgear and insignia of the SS Verf├╝gungstruppe and the SS-TV (pre war).

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by coogan View Post
              I was wondering about that myself , recycled buckram from another tab?

              The 2 holes on the back are from the pin used to fix the tab on the board were he was displayed.

              Regards

              hefger
              www.alsacedirectmilitaria.com


              sigpic

              Comment


                #8
                IMO piping is not matching this tab.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by hefger View Post
                  The 2 holes on the back are from the pin used to fix the tab on the board were he was displayed.

                  Regards

                  hefger
                  I see, thanks. I'd have to agree with RBNO's initial comments.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by rbno View Post
                    I think this is an original mid to late period tab with post war piping applied to increase sales value. Just my opinion.

                    Alen Davidson
                    I agree with Alen
                    "Tomorrow hopes we have learned something from yesterday." - John Wayne

                    Comment

                    Users Viewing this Thread

                    Collapse

                    There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                    Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                    Working...
                    X