MilitariaPlaza

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the value of these sleevebands on today's market?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files

Look for them listed on dealer's sites. You are unlikely to get prices here.

Comment

Very nice collection.
      Some very rare ct's there.

Comment

always nice to see your material, hope SoCal is doing well
        -----
        search: BMW R12 parts
        search: everything from Fliegerhorst Illesheim
        search: everything from Kavallerie Reg. 17 Bamberg

Comment

I cant really help with specific figures, but I'd caution that for any dealer pricing you find, make sure to discount it pretty fairly for reasonable going market rates.

It seems like SS CT's especially have a very non-transparent market.
          ------------------------------------------------
          Collector of French ww2-era insignia.

Comment

First off you have some very nice CTs there.If they were mine I would go on dealer sites that sell their items for HIGH prices and get their prices you know what you paid for them so you can cut these guys prices to fit your sale price.Sell them one at a time in other words take your time and sell them you will get the price you want if you take your time.If you don't have time then you must come up with a quick sale price that will be cheaper than your first price.

Geaux Saints
            Dennis J
            Dennis Johnson

Comment

If you did buy them 20 years ago , you will make a profit .
              If not , you will not .

Values didn't increase a lot over the years , but for sure never decrease.

Comment

If I am correct I remember at least some of these cuffs on a website for sale at astronomical prices. Guess they never moved. The Salza cuff is very desirable as is the Germania and Der Fuhrer and perhaps the Seyffardt (although Weitze still has three for years). They are very, if not quite, rare and will move for sure with the right price. The rest can be found with some effort and need to be priced pretty sharp to sell. Anyway, that would work for me

Erik

Comment

Originally posted by dwg View Post

Aren't you Derek Gloucester from DWG Militaria? If so then you would have reasonable idea of the prices already.......

Comment

estimate for all around 20-23k Euro range roughly
                    -----
                    search: BMW R12 parts
                    search: everything from Fliegerhorst Illesheim
                    search: everything from Kavallerie Reg. 17 Bamberg

Comment

Originally posted by TonyS View Post
                      Aren't you Derek Gloucester from DWG Militaria? If so then you would have reasonable idea of the prices already.......
                      Oh you are a dealer and don't know prices...that's rare.

Dennis J
                      Dennis Johnson

Comment

Hi,

well, as i'm monitoring the prices of BeVo cufftitles, i can confirm that you will find for the same cufftitle a wide variety of prices... It is clear that since a few years most BeVo cufftitles prices are down, and i'm always surprised to see them downer and downer... Even for "rare" models.

So no matter that the member is a dealer or not, i think it is better to ask for tips on how to price those cufftitles, than to have them remaining unsold like on so many websites as i'm speaking right now.

See You

Vince

Comment

Not a dealer

Actually I'm not a dealer. Yes, I did set up a web site to sell some of my collection but in recent months I did disband the site. The fact is, I don't go to that many shows any more & am advancing in age, and have lost track of prices. DG

Comment

Here is a big hi to my old friend Robert. How is Tanja & your sons Nils & Tim?

Comment

Originally posted by dwg View Post
                              Actually I'm not a dealer. Yes, I did set up a web site to sell some of my collection but in recent months I did disband the site. The fact is, I don't go to that many shows any more & am advancing in age, and have lost track of prices. DG
                              Okay thanks for clarifying that. I always thought you were a dealer. I always admired the flat wire cuff titles you had but the prices were up there.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                              X