Attached Files

Comment

foto my dienstglas 2
      Attached Files

Comment

foto my dienstglas 3
        Attached Files

Comment

Nothing i would want to have. Value, the Binocule minus a crap Stamp.

Originally posted by grygierek2 View Post
          foto my dienstglas 2
          WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

@ AntiqueWW2
            At the time as I haven`t enough knowledge, my answer was the same as yours
            Last edited by benutzer; 07-27-2019, 08:39 AM.

Comment

b

Comment

Dienstglas SS for sale

http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru....php?t=1011898

Comment

What do you not understand? Your DIENSTGLAS IS FAKE. Pull that Crap of from Eastand and sell it to someone in Africa who may belive it is real.....all that is real is the GLAS, the Stamp is not. So you just sell a 50 Euro Glas for 1500. Good Job

Comment

DIENSTGLAS is 100% FAKE

Comment

I prefer to follow the opinion of a professional and not malcontents. You have not made any argument for the fact that it is a copy.
                      Thank you for all the comments, including those stupid.

Comment

I prefer to follow the opinion of a professional and not malcontents. You have not made any argument for the fact that it is a copy.
                        In the field of SS collecting everything is assumed to be fake until proven real, especially non standard items. There was not any evidence or research results presented here to show that these binos are real. Opinion is just an opinion, not a proof. Even the most experienced professionals make mistakes, so using one's opinion as a solid proof is a big stretch. If member "benutzer" can share some evidence behind his opinion maybe that would help.

Jack

Comment

You can go with what ever Opinion you want, but one Thing you cant do, and that is selling a complete Fake Crap on Estand and wait that some poor Guy belive in your Ape Story and then buy it. Calling other People Stupid because you ask them for Help and then you not like what you hear is something you should maybe do somewhere else. Your Bino is FAKE, and not a very good one. That Type is arround for Years, one single Crap Stamp and you transform a 50 Euro Bino into a rare 1500 Euro or more Item. Yeah, right.

Comment

You do not give any arguments for the fact that this is a fake. No arguments. A malicious statement without arguments.

Comment

You want Facts? Well, no Problem. https://dienstglas.hpage.com/faelschungen.html

go there and get your facts straight. Or contact Ted Brink, he collects them forever. No matter who you will Contact, you will always here the same from someone who knows of course what he is talking about. F A K E.

This Style simple never existed, a dump Try to get more Money out of it, thats all. This Crap is around forever. I have seen them 20 Years ago on every Fleemarket sold for a few Bucks....i have seen them in Auctions....selling for a few Hundred to some dump Morons....They are Fake, 100% without a doubt FAKE. And thats it with that Glas. Whoever think this is real should consider another Hobby, Butterfly Collecting....something where not much can go wrong.

And if that is all not enough, then simple use a bit logic, take the Bino in front of you, and then look very close to the SS Stamp...and ask yourself if that looks perfect legit to you. What is more easy then stamp 2 SS runes in Metal and make something worth 20 Times more then normal. Man Man, there you really start loose hope for that Hobby...

You do not give any arguments for the fact that this is a fake. No arguments. A malicious statement without arguments.
                              Last edited by AntiqueWW2; 08-04-2019, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Is that "SS" stamp really a stamp or an engraving? Maybe close up photo under magnification would help to determine that. It definitely looks different in style an application than logo stamp. It seems to be applied after black paint was applied and there is no white paint in the recesses like on other markings, so it wasn't applied at the factory to indicate SS order like in RUKA binos.

When looking at the screws they look like someone tried to turn them, when comparing to screws on other panels. That is a sign of messing around and indication that someone tried or did taken that panel off.

Jack
                                Last edited by cossack1648; 08-04-2019, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X