This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallo Jacek

No need to destroy everything. If you can't make a really close-up photograph without affecting the stitching of the lining, then give it a very in-depth look for yourself, perhaps helping you with a pocket bulb, and then letting know how many holes you've counted.

Best regards

Comment

I did what I could. I see only two holes here.
      Jacek
      Attached Files

Comment

This is a good sign in my opinion.

Best regards

Comment

Originally posted by enorepap View Post
          This is a good sign in my opinion.

Best regards

It makes me happy. Thanks for your feedback and your time. More reviews are welcome, maybe someone else yet will express their opinion?
          KR
          Jacek

Comment

You like it and that is Important.

BR

Christian

Ich versichere, daß die von mir gezeigten zeitgeschichtlichen und militärhistorischen Gegenstände aus der Zeit 33-45 nur zu Zwecken der staatsbürgerlichen Aufklärung, der Abwehr verfassungswidriger, verfassungsfeindlicher Bestrebungen,Identitätsbestimmung, Originalitätsbestimmung gezeigt werden.

Comment

Hi Christian
              I would be even happier, if besides that I like it, It was the original visor cap : )
              Because you wrote earlier ...

Originally posted by christian56789 View Post
              ... But it doesn‘t change anything. The Cap is a Bad one. Sorry for that.
              Br
              KR
              Jacek

Comment

I'm sorry that again please once more ...
                Dear Christian
                You were able to write " The Cap is a Bad one". But can you tell a little bit more ?, why do you think so ?
                Such opinions that which are not supported by any argument, not only they do not help, but it can destroy good object.
                @enorepap tried to help me. While your "You like it and that is Important", I consider worthless post
                Jacek

Comment

Dear Jacek,

At First, sorry for the Delay. I Hope i find the right words.
                  No one Wrote that your cap is Fine. There are one who Said that the cap has a Chance. Only a Chance. But there are Not the right pictures for his finaly approvement.

The cap has extra holes and the shadow from a Heeres eagle... That is enough. Yes you make a new picture. And on the new picture is no shadow.... but that is the wrong way.

There a only a few private purchased ss caps out there and much more fakes.

If you like the cap, than is everything Fine.

Br Christian

Ich versichere, daß die von mir gezeigten zeitgeschichtlichen und militärhistorischen Gegenstände aus der Zeit 33-45 nur zu Zwecken der staatsbürgerlichen Aufklärung, der Abwehr verfassungswidriger, verfassungsfeindlicher Bestrebungen,Identitätsbestimmung, Originalitätsbestimmung gezeigt werden.

Comment

Dear Christian : )
                    Thank you and I appreciate your effort. I think, however, that the Visor cap is ok. Opinion "There a only a few private purchased ss caps out there and much more fakes." It's not enough, for such an unambiguous negative assessment.
                    I showed new pictures of "fingerprint" of an eagle, I showed that there are no more holes than those for the skull. It was found that this is not Janke production. It was found that it has a chance ... what else is missing ?
                    greetings
                    Jacek

Comment

There is evidence in this photo that the cap once had a Heer bullion wreath.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thx Ben
                        I see only fibers here, however I will try to check it again
                        KR
                        Jacek

Comment

Dear Jacek,
                          i Showed you that is one cap out there with this maker as Frankenstein. So Some one use These Heer caps to Build SS caps.I told you about the extra holes and The shadow from the Heer eagle. These are evidences.

You asked for opinions But you dont want them.

Please Show me one SS cap with this Maker.

Good luck with your cap

Comment

„There a only a few private purchased ss caps out there and much more fakes.“

This is Not an opinion. This is an advice. The Most genuine SS caps are Kleiderkasse caps with there own Interior/exterior and only a few are private purchased.

Br

Comment

Hi Christian
                              I think you know I'm not fighting your opinion, but with person who could possibly deceive me.
                              "I'm rip up" this damn Cap just to find out the truth
                              KR
                              Jacek

Comment

... continued
                                I know that photos are always difficult to evaluate. That's why this VC Iwas given for "hand inspection" to the person I trust and I know that he has a lot of knowledge about the SS equipment. In his opinion Visor is original unquestionably a private purchase. And therefore I will not "break it a part". For me, additional confirmation of originality is the fact that it comes from the same find as this Palm Camo, early SS dagger and Tottenkopf Dog Tag.
                                Jacek

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X