X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the replies guys!
    Kind regards,
    Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Originally posted by Giel VW View Post
      Thanks for the replies guys!
      I too think everything looks correct.

William Kramer
      Holzarbeiter

Comment

wow this is a nice and rare find congratulation.

Comment

Very nice grouping,Is that runic the same type as in the recent attick find.
          Cheers
          Dave.

Comment

Hi,

Very nice grouping. Not often you see such nice items from a Nordic. I think this rune is quite early, I believe it has been some treads on this type where it was placed as an early one.

Rgds
            Pål

Comment

i like

Comment

Originally posted by Ian Hulley View Post
                The rune tab is unusual and I don't comment on straps unless 100% obviously bad (which these aren't) but everything else is 100% textbook correct.

Ian

Fully agree! And the Ziegler signature on the EK2 document is 100% OK, too!
                A very nice grouping! Try to get a repro of the photo, of the WSS-man!

Comment

A very fine group in particular the Danmark CT and urkunden. They fought hard until the end in Berlin

Comment

He must have lost a limb or simililar, as he was awarded WB in S for a first time wound. The CT is the most ordinary Danmark CT of at least three types, although even this type is scare.

Comment

Working...
                    X