Haarnadel SS (toter Kopf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Funia View Post
    G 23 I like your badge and maybe belive you.
    Those pics maybe not so perfect but for some reasons like it.
    Peter
    Thank you!) Tell me, maybe I should try to make the photos more quality?

Comment

Have been watching some digger video's last night, a guy found 13 EK's, Mutterkreuz and a complete Kriegsmarine dagger, all were buried in the middle of the woods.. KM dagger was bend, someone ran over it, but the stuff is there, probably thrown away, hidden etc..
      Not everything is or should be battlefield related, many Germans dumped their stuff after the war.
      Just want to say, never say never.

Jos

Comment

Originally posted by G23 View Post

Thank you!) Tell me, maybe I should try to make the photos more quality?
        Yes.
        Exactly.
        Pls try to make in higher resolution couple pics.
        Peter

Comment

Originally posted by HAF View Post

alu looks like it was in ground for very long time ,i have no ideal abaut this badges,but i do have found a lot of stuff in ground made from alu ,and this item looks like typical find after it was cleaned in water ,so i agree with you , and i like it too.
          Yes Sir.
          Exactly as you wrote.
          Peter

Comment

To make something look like it was long in the Ground is not really a difficult task. Some make a good Job some not so much.....but just because someone say it was found in the Ground and it looks that way.....not make it real.

Guess like this it went down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4lS8Ypt6PM
            WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
              To make something look like it was long in the Ground is not really a difficult task. Some make a good Job some not so much.....but just because someone say it was found in the Ground and it looks that way.....not make it real.

Guess like this it went down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4lS8Ypt6PM
              This video is very funny.
              Container was in ground maybe for 10 minuts bevore was ,,discovered"

But the problem is that I did not see this skull badge in it.
              Peter

Comment

I would be curious to know if this was found in a known area for digging relics.We know to go by the item and not the story. I had a friend offer me a ground dug buckle one time it was a v-chest fake he swore he dug it up. Vince

Comment

Originally posted by Zirnhelt View Post
                  I would be curious to know if this was found in a known area for digging relics.We know to go by the item and not the story. I had a friend offer me a ground dug buckle one time it was a v-chest fake he swore he dug it up. Vince
                  I would not be suprised as your friend also cheated his own wife...
                  Peter
                  P.S Pls check the battlefield area around Kharkov including Kharkov city
                  You could search this place for years...
                  Last edited by Funia; 08-05-2020, 11:39 AM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Funia;n11713554]

I would not be suprised as your friend also cheated his own wife...
                    Peter
                    LOL You know it Peter.

Comment

Originally posted by Funia View Post
                      Yes.
                      Exactly.
                      Pls try to make in higher resolution couple pics.
                      Peter

Unfortunately, I can't make a better shot yet.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by G23 View Post

Unfortunately, I can't make a better shot yet.
                        Try Hasselblad X1DII.
                        Peter

Comment

Just my 2 cents but perhaps the dug badge that started this thread is the real one and the other so called "real" badges it is being compared too are the fakes...I don't know. What is the provenance of the "real" badges it's being compared to? Vet acquired? Vets are known to have fake items.
                          USA

Comment

Originally posted by clestuff View Post
                            Just my 2 cents but perhaps the dug badge that started this thread is the real one and the other so called "real" badges it is being compared too are the fakes...I don't know. What is the provenance of the "real" badges it's being compared to? Vet acquired? Vets are known to have fake items.
                            good chance you are right here .

Comment

Remember the well known photo from Lt.Col. H. Goldsmith from Hotel Kron with the captured Rippentropp formal evening dress jacket and where it resides now for provenance or the H.Valtin dress jacket. Reference Beaver book p.587 you can see the nose differences between the eyes.
                              -----
                              search: BMW R12 parts
                              search: everything from Fliegerhorst Illesheim
                              search: everything from Kavallerie Reg. 17 Bamberg

Comment

ground dug is NOT a provenance.. I've been to too many sites and seen BS come from the ground. Explanations came later,,but it happens..

Here, check the video,,,a SS Ring dug from the ground right on film!.. Problem is the ring is a well known BS fantasy piece.

http://forum.germandaggers.com/~germ...tml#Post347252

OR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAVeVqzW3uE

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X