No announcement yet.

Totenkopfring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not an expert too about Totenkopf rings, but that I can say this one do not have any chance of being real.

Comment

Run as fast as you possible can.....
      WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Hahaha thanks for the info. I’ll give it a miss then.

Comment

Horrible fake, as poor as they get.

Ian

Comment

Ouch

Comment

Run and dont look back
              My spanish volunteer blue division collection: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=506288

Comment

Bad as bad can be!

Comment

As I understand the manufacturing process, the skull and bones were applied onto the band, and this piece appears to be single casting in construction. That would make this one a NO, from me.

Br. James

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Br. James View Post
                      As I understand the manufacturing process, the skull and bones were applied onto the band, and this piece appears to be single casting in construction. That would make this one a NO, from me.

Br. James
                      Well Br. James, that has always been thought to be the SOP in the production of these rings. However, over on the SS Forum there is a very contentious debate as to the method used. I think there the “experts” hold forth.
                      Premium paid for Walther Model 8 #727649 and Walther PP #975557

Comment

Terrible replica

Comment

Holy smoke. We all need help and/or reassurance on occasion....especially me! But come on.....really? There is basic knowledge and then no knowledge at all. Sorry for being so harsh but sometimes you can't be given the answers without knowing the questions.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeW View Post
                            Well Br. James, that has always been thought to be the SOP in the production of these rings. However, over on the SS Forum there is a very contentious debate as to the method used. I think there the “experts” hold forth.
                            No matter on what side of the fence you fall with reguards to construction, should you even need to
                            ​​​​ think about it...15 minutes study on here would give you way more than a basic knowledge....to know the answer before you need to ask. We all have to learn but if you are serious about it, at least the most very basic self study is needed. At least learn the difference between a diamond and a dog turd. Especially in this day and age with the W.W.W you don't even need to leave the house or spend a penny to do so....just don't be lazy.

Comment

bad to the bone

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                              X