Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGRA Case Strap ?

Thought I would post here,

I have the above bit of kit and case, would anyone have details of the carry strap?

I.e. Length, width, type of buckles etc so I can focus in on what I am after. My presumption is similar to the RK31 Leather case however I don't want to guess.

Any advice is appreciated.

Regards

Tim

Sorry Tim but what is the MGRA? Perhaps you mean the MG.Z can and the R.A.35 can?

Carles
    looking for a Kar 98k bolt in working condition numbered 2020, please let me know if you have one.

Comment

HI Carles,

MGRA = Indirect fire sight for MG08. Interwar it was issued as substitute standard along with the MG08 Optical sight to the MG34 crews until manufacture of the MGZ Optical sight managed to catch up to demand.

The MGZ and MGZ40 could fulfil both requirements. I will dig out a pic and post but it is covered in Volks books on the weapon.

Regards

Tim

Comment

Hello Tim,

I think I know which one it is. It's a pitty...because I've got the strap for the MGZ box but not for the MGRA

Carles
        looking for a Kar 98k bolt in working condition numbered 2020, please let me know if you have one.

Comment

Hi folks,

Illustration of the device and case below. Just a stock photo not the one I have
          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
          X