EdelweissAntique

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very rare Luftwaffe insignia

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by Sprachfuehrer View Post
    Hi Paul!
    This is a factory pattern (not an official Army pattern)
    The cord is clearly improper for collar tabs of the simple service
    The cord could be an example for a customer
    To show how look the collar tabs of the intermediate service
    Greeting
    Andrej
    I am not sure I understand this comment. These are House Master patterns for T&S and not samples of proposed tabs.

    Gary B
    ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

    Comment


      #92
      Time to wake up this thread.


      A set of a HG Panzerjäger-Fahnenjunker. Quite interesting the added slides of double Luftwaffe braid like for an Heer officer aspirant, fixed at the underside of the straps and with a pink piping.
      Attached Files

      Comment


        #93
        Oh, by the way, the straps are dark blue-grey, even if they appear near black on this pic.

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by RamJet View Post
          Oh, by the way, the straps are dark blue-grey, even if they appear near black on this pic.
          Veeeerrryy nice set!!

          Gary B
          ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

          Comment


            #95
            Originally posted by RamJet View Post
            Time to wake up this thread.


            A set of a HG Panzerjäger-Fahnenjunker. Quite interesting the added slides of double Luftwaffe braid like for an Heer officer aspirant, fixed at the underside of the straps and with a pink piping.

            Consider me awake. Nice set.
            Looking for documents/items pertaining to Warsaw 1944 Uprising

            Comment


              #96
              HG Sturmartillerie collar tabs, field grey with white piping.

              Skulls were missing when I got the tabs, but the traces of the skulls and the holes for their prongs were present. So I added a pair which came near and had the prongs in the right position for the existing holes (early brass skulls).
              Attached Files

              Comment


                #97
                Originally posted by RamJet View Post
                HG Sturmartillerie collar tabs, field grey with white piping.

                Skulls were missing when I got the tabs, but the traces of the skulls and the holes for their prongs were present. So I added a pair which came near and had the prongs in the right position for the existing holes (early brass skulls).


                One word...WOWWWW!!!

                Gary B
                ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

                Comment


                  #98
                  I've never seen a set of those. Congrats!
                  Looking for documents/items pertaining to Warsaw 1944 Uprising

                  Comment


                    #99
                    Very very nice
                    Best - Greg

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by PaulR View Post
                      I've never seen a set of those. Congrats!

                      I only know of one other set, belonging to member jg-53.
                      He gave me the permission to post it here:
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        Amazing material The skulls look strange to me...so do the prongs...
                        If original, a type I have not encountered before!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by NickG View Post
                          Amazing material The skulls look strange to me...so do the prongs...
                          If original, a type I have not encountered before!


                          Skulls are of the same type like on this pair of mine (the upper one). They were originally intended for shoulderboards:
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by RamJet View Post
                            Skulls are of the same type like on this pair of mine (the upper one):
                            Discussed here:

                            http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=751772

                            Comment


                              These are all awesome tabs...I wish I had some!!!

                              Gary B
                              ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

                              Comment


                                Very nice

                                I am always fascinated, what variety there is on Air Force effects. Very great stuff and really nice to look at.
                                Really great.
                                Esau

                                Ich bin immer wieder fasziniert, welche Vielzahl es an Luftwaffen Effekten gibt. Sehr tolle Sachen und wirklich schön anzusehen.
                                Echt toll.
                                Esau
                                Collections:
                                Special equipment, special clothing and survival equipment of the Luftwaffe 1935-45.

                                SEARCH: Special Pilot equipment Desert, Survival and Snow

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing this Thread

                                Collapse

                                There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                                Working...
                                X