Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A TSD Administrative set. Not so common from the Luftwaffe.
    Attached Files
    Looking for documents/items pertaining to Warsaw 1944 Uprising

Comment

A nice set of LW Courtsmartial Official NCO beamter boards. The nebenfarbe is carmine.
      Attached Files

Comment

Here are some that we do not see... ever. These are the only ones I have ever seen, even in references. Thank GOD that the envelopes are labeled.

Justice NCO officials. Very cool.
        Attached Files

Comment

..OMG...I am completely messed up in my head...so many wonderful and rare boards..
          Somehow I am happy that my area is "only" medical...makes it less complicated...

PaulR, you must realize that one day you must sell me your "Medical school, with medical emblem and A as one piece (Set of two boards)". Just say when..

Anyway, it is a pleasure to see all these nice, rare and fantastic boards.

And when is someone writing the complementary book to the Suter´s book on the "Luftwaffe shoulderboards and straps". It is just as needed in my opinion.

Hans Kristian

Comment

Originally posted by Gary B View Post
            Steve,

Please post pictures of these when you complete the set. It will be a beautiful display!

Gary B

P.S. I am envious of those other pink tabs you showed for the Leutnant!

Will do so, of course, Gary. But it will take some time as I still need some board pairs.

As I suppose, You won't sell me Your Generalingenieur tabs and boards set to complete the display in the way I did the flying branch display, I will add the Leutnant (Ing.) to the display. The display boards always contain seven sets.

Comment

Nothing to compare with Gary's Generaloberst tabs, but here come my highest ranking tabs, a Generalleutnant.

Unfortunately, the cord is re-attached. Easy to see, wrong type of thread (and it glows like hell under UV light, too).

I wonder if I should re-re-attach the cord with the correct, pre-1945 white thread. I have a roll in stock. What do You think?
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice, Steve!!!

I would keep the thread as is. That way when you eventually sell them it is clear that the piping was reattached/added later. Just my opinion.

Gary B
                ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Some I recently sold, found in Austria

Comment

Very nice!

Sold?! What a pity, I would have been interested in the Leutnant tabs ...

Comment

I love those Musikmeister tabs.

Comment

A superb and very informative thread, thanks to all that have posted, great stuff

Cheers

Bob

Comment

Here are Felddivision officer´s tabs and I hope Generalstab tabs.

Radek
                          Attached Files

Comment

Wow, Radek, great!

I especially love the tabs of the Major im Generalstab!

Comment

maybe this thread should be pinned for future reference

Comment

LNS = LW-Nachrichtenschule
                                Attached Files
                                Wanted: soldier phrase books (Soldaten-Sprachführer); photos, personal documents, insignias, fieldpost of interpreters (Dolmetscher, Sprachmittler etc.), officials, Sonderführer (SS-Fachführer)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X