Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Luftwaffe survival skiis for Junker 88

Hello.

Since the winterseason is just around the corner here in Norway i would like to share with you some pictures of a pair of survival skiis which was a part of the winter-equipment of Junker 88's here in Norway. By the way, don't get to hung up by the fact that the snow has'nt yet arrived on the pictures.

The skiis are probably been used at Bardufoss Airport since the owner of these skiis picked them up there in the beginning of the '80s. Could someone give some hints on their present availability and value as well.

All comments are warmly appreciated
    Attached Files
    Last edited by A.H. Thomassen; 11-17-2006, 09:37 AM.

¨¨¨¨
    Attached Files

Comment

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨
      Attached Files

Comment

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Attached Files

Comment

vvvvv
          Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Very interesting but no idea about your question ! Sorry.

Comment

Hello,
                I have never seen anything like this before. Are they Luftwaffe marked? If they are Luftwaffe they are extremely rare if not unique. Jos Le Conte may be the best person to speak too.
                Regards and good luck,
                Andy

Comment

Thanks for your input on this one Andy.

My friend is thinking of selling them to a genuine Luftwaffe collector but he has no idea on their value. Anyone here got the faintest clue on their value?

AHT

Comment

Servus Bergkameraden,

Looks like a standard pair of civilian "Klappski" (folding skis) to me...usually find them anywhere between $5 to $200.

Comment

I think if they're Luftwaffe and supposed to be part of flight equipment they should've a FL number somewhere..,no ?
                      Are there any markings on them ?

Jos.

Comment

Perhaps not standard equipment. The Wehrmacht did make extensive use of large amounts of civillian skis.

If they're from Bardufoss they clearly need to stay up in this part of the country
                        Collecting German award documents, other paperwork and photos relating to Norway and Finland.

Comment

skis

Never seen before, perhaps civilian?
                          Mike
                          My spanish volunteer blue division collection: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=506288

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                          X