Is this 7,5 cm kwk 40 case legit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this 7,5 cm kwk 40 case legit?

I just bought this on Ebay. I think the dirty bird was blurred out to get around ebay rules. I will know more when it arrives.

Yes it is 7,5cm KwK 40 casing.

But from the pictures,it has been colored with gold paint or something.I hope you did not pay too much for it.

Comment

Yes, I saw that one and it seemed painted to me...It says "shot with brass metalic spray"

Carles
      looking for a Kar 98k bolt in working condition numbered 2020, please let me know if you have one.

Comment

I plan to use it to make a mold for some reproduction rounds in our StuG III G. So as long as it is the correct one, I am ok with it.

What is a fair market value for this type of round?

Comment

In Europe, average state complete round would be about 200€. The case alone, in good condition, would be 120€, primer included.
          What I would like to know is the dimension of the letters and numbers on the shell.
          Carles
          looking for a Kar 98k bolt in working condition numbered 2020, please let me know if you have one.

Comment

Originally posted by me6_130 View Post
            In Europe, average state complete round would be about 200€. The case alone, in good condition, would be 120€, primer included.
            What I would like to know is the dimension of the letters and numbers on the shell.
            Carles
            Let me know Carles,if you get some good condition casings for 120euros with C/22 primer.I am always interested on that price.Even without primer,i am interested on that price.I have plenty of primers...

Good projectile with stencils...I have few good ones,never seen absolute mint ones.But mint condition projectile would be definetly worth of 150euros or even more.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
            X