Billy Kramer

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My latest 2cm Patr. Box

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My latest 2cm Patr. Box

    I today received this very nice box.I have a question,how many shells there should be inside this case and what type? My guess it is for 2cm Flak.And does anyone have picture of interior with ammunition inside?








    #2
    Very nice jiipee.
    Where did you get that box from?

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Towarish View Post
      Very nice jiipee.
      Where did you get that box from?
      From my secret source.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by jiipee76 View Post
        And does anyone have picture of interior with ammunition inside?
        Check out my source
        http://wehrmachts.kisten.free.fr/20mm_bois_2.htm

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks for link.So ammunition was with cardboard protect cases like that inside box.I will start now gather full box of ammunition then.

          Comment


            #6
            thats alot of 2cm flak shells to get if thats what its for good hunting!

            I have to wait untill August for my secret flak stash to come along next, the dealer leaves in the US and doesnt visit much, cant wait!

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by evilmike View Post
              thats alot of 2cm flak shells to get if thats what its for good hunting!

              I have to wait untill August for my secret flak stash to come along next, the dealer leaves in the US and doesnt visit much, cant wait!
              Same source had plenty of 2cm Flak Rounds(both HE and AP).

              I already bought few rounds and also few of these magazines:

              Comment


                #8
                nice paint, are the shells are the same maker?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by evilmike View Post
                  nice paint, are the shells are the same maker?
                  I have 10 of these same shape ones,only 2 have same grenade stamps,rest of the grenades are from other makers.Casings are all from different makers.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    2cm shells

                    Nice stuff. I have a couple of those boxes too and 4 of the 2cm magazines and their original metal cases made to hold 2 of the loaded magazines.I am looking for 8 to 12 original German WW2 2cm FLAK shells like these,,,can you please sell me some or forward the source to me? You can PM me if you like,,,thanks !


                    Originally posted by jiipee76 View Post
                    Same source had plenty of 2cm Flak Rounds(both HE and AP).

                    I already bought few rounds and also few of these magazines:

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Nice box and rounds

                      Here is my collection of 2cm FLAK rounds.

                      François
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Great post. How many shells would this box have held?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          In the labels at Wehrmachts kisten you can read 100 rounds.

                          Carles

                          Comment

                          Users Viewing this Thread

                          Collapse

                          There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                          Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                          Working...
                          X