Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My 2cm Rounds

Hello everyone,

I wanted to post my collection of 2cm rounds. These are such interesting items to collect and research but they seem to be a bit hard to find here in the United States.
    All are empty and inert.
    The first four rounds are 20x138B. From left to right: armor piercing tracer for the Lahti, high explosive tracer (I believe the tracer is yellow due to the lack of red band around the base), armor piercing incendiary tracer (the "ph" is visible but very faint), and a platzpatrone.
    The last three are 20x82 for the Mg 151/20. They are all in fairly poor excavated condition. Left to right: minengeschoss (the "M" is visible in proper lighting), high explosive tracer, and armor piercing incendiary.
    I also have some spare fuses and empty detonator cups.
    I would love to see some of your 2cm collections!

Tulahex
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tulahex; 10-07-2020, 02:15 PM.

There is still something to be found with us...................
    https://www.detektorweb.info/index.4me?s=show&lang=1&i=73295&mm=3&xb=1&vd=1

1VXd.jpg

Comment

Wow klarkon that is an amazing collection. I really like your minengeschoss round for the MK 108!

Comment

Here are more collections............................

https://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...our-collection

Comment

Very nice collection, these are rather more common in the UK and if you are lucky you can pick them up for less than £50.

Comment

Originally posted by kefru177 View Post
            Very nice collection, these are rather more common in the UK and if you are lucky you can pick them up for less than £50.
            Thanks! Wish I could find some for that price over here.

Comment

Here are some items I have. I believe the KWK rounds with the dual bands are quite scarce. The other 2cm KWK we find here from tim to time, the dual band nearly never.....
              Attached Files

Comment

Great collection and beautiful PzGr 40 rounds. I don't think I've ever seen one with duel bands before. Would you say any type of PzGr 40 is probably the scarcest 20x138b round?

Comment

To bergler ............ "I believe the KWK rounds with the dual bands are quite scarce"
                  I did not read in any German regulation that these rounds were intended only for KwK.......................... . Over time, several variants of the 2 cm Pzgr.40 projectiles were produced.

Gg0.jpg

Comment

https://imgway.cz/v/Gg0.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by klarkon View Post
                      To bergler ............ "I believe the KWK rounds with the dual bands are quite scarce"
                      I did not read in any German regulation that these rounds were intended only for KwK.......................... . Over time, several variants of the 2 cm Pzgr.40 projectiles were produced.

Gg0.jpg
                      Hi, I agree totally, I am sure those were not only used with the KWK. I associate mostly tungsten core grenades with KWK, but the usage of those is for other cannons as well....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                      X