This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragnet View Post
    Wondering if its marked in anyway to the TK regiment? The early war picture of those TK soldiers I would think are wearing helmets with heavy mud applied rather than a sawdust paint mix.

Good observation regarding mud....but never TK. Only SSVT Germania and maybe others. Mud has a completely different look . I will post some more pictures

Comment

Originally posted by maui View Post
      Good observation regarding mud....but never TK. Only SSVT Germania and maybe others. Mud has a completely different look . I will post some more pictures

I will also post another SS DD sand camo and the only known SSTK KIA SS DD named and referenced ....for discussion

Comment

visual and scientific XRF
        I see you're still flogging the magic ray gun.

Comment

Speechless

Comment

Could you post up some close ups of the decal areas?

Comment

I will also post another SS DD sand camo and the only known SSTK KIA SS DD named and referenced ....for discussion
              Man that sounds great,everybody here has seen some of the helmets you have posted and they are out of this world.

GEAUX SAINTS
              DJ
              Dennis Johnson

Comment

Now im a bit confused The photo you posted i belive is an early image of a TK unit from 1939, in the photo the helmets being worn are camoed using mud, the helmet you posted is a sawdust mix, not sure what the relationship between the two are

Comment

Now im a bit confused The photo you posted i belive is an early image of a TK unit from 1939, in the photo the helmets being worn are camoed using mud, the helmet you posted is a sawdust mix, not sure what the relationship between the two are

its not mud...
                  Attached Files

Comment

mud

its not mud...

the pix I posted are mud..very clear to see

I have never seen an SSTK phot with mud on the helmets ..love to see one

Comment

Originally posted by Marc Shaffer View Post
                      Could you post up some close ups of the decal areas?

yes I will

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis J View Post
                        Man that sounds great,everybody here has seen some of the helmets you have posted and they are out of this world.

GEAUX SAINTS
                        DJ

Thanks Dennis, I will do that . I appreciate your professionalism

David

Comment

its not mud...

Thanks for the reply, may i ask what you belive is on the helmets that the TK guy's in the photo you posted are wearing

Comment

Thanks for the reply, may i ask what you belive is on the helmets that the TK guy's in the photo you posted are wearing

my original SSTK picture , does this really look like mud to you ?

its not , our conversation is going to be over real quick if you say it is

Comment

my original SSTK picture , does this really look like mud to you ?

its not , our conversation is going to be over real quick if you say it is

, Well you have not answered my question, what is your opinion those helmets are camoed with Ive allways been of the opinion that, YES, those SSTK soldiers have used mud to camo there helmets

p.s. would be interesting to see what other members here in the helmet section belive those helmets are covered in

Comment

, Well you have not answered my question, what is your opinion those helmets are camoed with Ive allways been of the opinion that, YES, those SSTK soldiers have used mud to camo there helmets

p.s. would be interesting to see what other members here in the helmet section belive those helmets are covered in

I am not here to convince you of anything and I do not care

stay tuned for some more photos

yes, ss helmets are my specialty,,everyone knows

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X