AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M42 SS, your opinion please

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Very nice looking SS lid, interior is nice as well.

    Comment


      #17
      Congratulations to the owner of the helmet, it is indeed the correct decal. Most of the paint on the helmet has been peeled off, and the decal is lucky to be retained. This is a miracle.

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by Knight View Post
        Congratulations to the owner of the helmet, it is indeed the correct decal. Most of the paint on the helmet has been peeled off, and the decal is lucky to be retained. This is a miracle.
        Paint peeled off ? I see some superficial rust but it's not terrible.
        Ranger Boats. There is no substitute

        Comment


          #19
          Originally posted by Lenny W View Post

          Paint peeled off ? I see some superficial rust but it's not terrible.
          Yes, absolute nonsense. The helmet just has rust as a result of poor storage conditions, but most of the paint is there.
          When you go home
          Tell them for us and say
          For your tomorrow
          We gave our today

          --Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
          Iwo Jima 1945

          Comment


            #20
            Knight strikes again

            Comment


              #21
              I thank the moderator for the prompt, yes, I agree that it is rusty, at least I can still know the difference between a deer and a horse.

              Comment


                #22
                Originally posted by Knight View Post
                I thank the moderator for the prompt, yes, I agree that it is rusty, at least I can still know the difference between a deer and a horse.

                And the gibberish continues.
                When you go home
                Tell them for us and say
                For your tomorrow
                We gave our today

                --Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
                Iwo Jima 1945

                Comment


                  #23
                  Originally posted by WalterB View Post


                  Very much doubt it.
                  I am a pseudo-expert, there is no doubt about this, because I have never been able to distinguish what is an unearthed SS helmet, and have made international jokes.And now I start talking nonsense as soon as I hear the term unearthed helmet.
                  Last edited by Knight; 07-31-2020, 10:31 AM.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    Originally posted by Knight View Post

                    I am a pseudo-expert, there is no doubt about this, because I have never been able to distinguish what is an unearthed SS helmet, and have made international jokes.
                    With your poor pictures? Please. The fact is you tried to play a game based on poor pictures and you were called on it. The fact that you cannot tell whether a helmet has rust rather than no paint is more problematic. As to anyone being a joke, just look in the mirror.
                    When you go home
                    Tell them for us and say
                    For your tomorrow
                    We gave our today

                    --Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
                    Iwo Jima 1945

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Originally posted by WalterB View Post

                      With your poor pictures? Please. The fact is you tried to play a game based on poor pictures and you were called on it. The fact that you cannot tell whether a helmet has rust rather than no paint is more problematic. As to anyone being a joke, just look in the mirror.
                      This is an academic forum. Some people want to come to play games, but it's definitely not me. I am here just to learn from everyone. I need to humbly learn from the Russians about the identification of unearthed cultural relics. Before that, I was not qualified to ask others to look in the mirror.
                      Last edited by Knight; 07-31-2020, 10:47 PM.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        That is just how I like them, nicest EF decal I've seen in a while.

                        Comment


                          #27
                          That’s a cracker. The only Russian I have ever learned anything from is the crazy Russian hacker. Rob
                          God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Originally posted by Knight View Post
                            This is an academic forum. Some people want to come to play games, but it's definitely not me. I am here just to learn from everyone. I need to humbly learn from the Russians about the identification of unearthed cultural relics. Before that, I was not qualified to ask others to look in the mirror.
                            More looking and studying then Knight and much less commenting you have a lot to say and as English is obviously your second language your posts become confusing and nonsensical.
                            You can learn a huge amount from this forum by looking and saying nothing.

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Originally posted by Paul.B. View Post

                              More looking and studying then Knight and much less commenting you have a lot to say and as English is obviously your second language your posts become confusing and nonsensical.
                              You can learn a huge amount from this forum by looking and saying nothing.
                              Thank you for your advice! I didn't want to talk much, but some people always force me to reply to him. For example, the tree wants to be quiet but the wind keeps on.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Originally posted by Knight View Post

                                Thank you for your advice! I didn't want to talk much, but some people always force me to reply to him. For example, the tree wants to be quiet but the wind keeps on.
                                As usual, the gibberish goes on. What is worse is when the gibberish is accompanied by errors. When it is simply gibberish, that can be ignored. But with respect to the errors, those have to be corrected.
                                When you go home
                                Tell them for us and say
                                For your tomorrow
                                We gave our today

                                --Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
                                Iwo Jima 1945

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing this Thread

                                Collapse

                                There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                                Working...
                                X