Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions on this wood chip camo M42 Helmet please?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Opinions on this wood chip camo M42 Helmet please?

    Camo5.jpg Camo3.jpg Camo6.jpg I am looking to purchase this helmet and would like some opinions and comments please. Camo1.jpg Camo3.jpg
    Attached Files

    #2
    Well I simply love this helmet . . . And I suppose that comes as no surprise . . . Because I used to own it.

    Sadly I had to use it for a trade to buy a beyond-reach Knights Cross from Billy Kramer (I actually didn’t know he still had it).

    This is a killer helmet, zero doubts and in-hand it’s simply faultless!

    Here’s some photos I shared on GHW2 and this helmet received a unanimous “thumbs up”

    Michael
    Attached Files

    Comment


      #3
      Michael,
      Since you owned this helmet how would you describe the color? Is it mostly gray or is there a distinct green and tan color scheme?

      Comment


        #4
        The colour changes depending on the light source. (See additional photo)

        It’s a wonderful helmet, which you’ll be extremely happy with . . . and if you don’t buy it can you let me know, maybe it should come back DownUnder

        Michael
        Attached Files

        Comment


          #5
          This is a top shelf wood chip camo..... it's a great example.
          www.reich-helmets.com

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by randywrap View Post
            This is a top shelf wood chip camo..... it's a great example.
            It’s had two great owners Randyman!

            Hope you’re keeping safe mate

            Comment


              #7
              I sure do like it.
              Matt

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by MASTERBLASTER View Post

                It’s had two great owners Randyman!

                Hope you’re keeping safe mate
                Yes sir....lol all is good how is it going down there buddy...
                www.reich-helmets.com

                Comment


                  #9
                  I like this helmet also. The last photo really made this one look much more appealing. A no doubter IMO.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by randywrap View Post

                    Yes sir....lol all is good how is it going down there buddy...
                    Surviving the dreaded Covid mate . . . but I'm cringing watching the US at the moment . . . feeling bad for you guys!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Persian Gulf View Post
                      Michael,
                      Since you owned this helmet how would you describe the color? Is it mostly gray or is there a distinct green and tan color scheme?
                      Looks like this one is now "ON HOLD" . . . did you buy it mate?

                      Michael

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Michael,

                        Yes I did. I wanted a nice example of a Wood Chip Camo and I believe I found one.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Persian Gulf View Post
                          Michael,

                          Yes I did. I wanted a nice example of a Wood Chip Camo and I believe I found one.
                          You landed a nice one...congrats to you !

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Persian Gulf View Post
                            Michael,

                            Yes I did. I wanted a nice example of a Wood Chip Camo and I believe I found one.
                            Yes you did John . . . it's a great helmet that you will love!

                            Michael

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by randywrap View Post
                              This is a top shelf wood chip camo..... it's a great example.
                              Randy is that lid an NS? did you sell it at SOS a long time ago?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X