Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis S
    replied
    Thanks for service 👏 the reason you can’t post photos is you need to be a paying member 35 bucks a year. Third party hosting is either disabled or frowned on .

If your not a collector and a casual member and don’t want to spend the dough .
    You can pm me and I’ll give you my email address and I can post the photos for you.

Leave a comment:

• Alpino
    replied
    old grunt here

What a pleasure finding this discussion! I jumped with the Folgore at Pisa in 1981 & found "the Truth" about El Alamien... few if any Americans know of this facet of the battle. I jumped with the Alpini as well & did a couple winter expeditions with them, have the hat to prove it. After 27x years infantry & a few wars... my old "Class A" uniform has my CIB [the most important in the US Army], but it also has my Italian jump wings [miniature ones the size of US ones] and my "unit affiliation" badge of the paracadutist alpini at Cortinna d'Ampezzo!

cannot figure out the posting of photos... no http...

Leave a comment:

• Paolo Marzetti
    replied
    Cased MAB 38 as issued to the FOLGORE in Northern Africa.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Paolo Marzetti; 11-07-2017, 06:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Semovente
    replied
    Nice MAB 38...

Leave a comment:

• denis1807
    replied
    Hi Dennis,
    your're suggestion is right but I think to post here, only to continue this interesting arguments and not disperse information.
    But if the Moderator retain to move this in a new post for more visibility there's no problem for me

Thanks a lot!
    Ciao
    Denis

Leave a comment:

• Dennis S
    replied
    Ciao Denis....welcome to WAF , nothing wrong with posting here but you should start a new thread introducing yourself and posting your items. You will get more responses as it will be more noticed . Very nice Beretta

Leave a comment:

• denis1807
    replied
    Adra mab 38a

Hello every one,
    I'm an Italian collector and i'm new in Wermacht Awards, in fact this is my first partecipation in a post.
    Excuse me for the photo, but now I'm in travel, and this one is the only I have with me.

This is my inert MAB 38A of the ADRA Paratroops in my collection, I have purchase many years ago in this conditions, the particularity of this piece is the Regia Aeronautica ( Italian Royal Air Force ) logo, impressed in the buttstock.
    At this time this is the only one I have seen of this type.

Leave a comment:

• Paolo Marzetti
    replied
    Two nice photos: the FOLGORE in the African desert.PaoloM
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Paolo Marzetti
    replied
    Look in this wonderful photo of the beginning 1942 that this pupil paratrooper at his first jump is still dressed with the provenance uniform but with M.42 para helmet,IF41SP parachute, padded gloves, knee pads and jump boots
    PaoloM
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Paolo Marzetti
    replied
    Unofficial old type 'dog tag' of a NEMBO paratrooper
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Semovente
    replied
    Pics
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Semovente
    replied
    More..
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Semovente
    replied
    MAB...smg carring bag !
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Semovente
    replied
    Originally posted by DECIMA View Post
    Thank you Paolo
    Yes thanks indeed...rare item..very nice ...

Leave a comment:

• Paolo Marzetti
    replied
    183rd Regt Para Colonel commander visored hat PaoloM
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 1 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
X