Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAB...smg carring bag !
    Attached Files
    sigpicBetter a Lion for a Day..than a Sheep for a Hundred Years!

Comment

More..
      Attached Files

Comment

Pics
        Attached Files

Comment

Unofficial old type 'dog tag' of a NEMBO paratrooper
          Attached Files

Comment

Look in this wonderful photo of the beginning 1942 that this pupil paratrooper at his first jump is still dressed with the provenance uniform but with M.42 para helmet,IF41SP parachute, padded gloves, knee pads and jump boots
            PaoloM
            Attached Files

Comment

Two nice photos: the FOLGORE in the African desert.PaoloM
              Attached Files

Comment

Adra mab 38a

Hello every one,
                I'm an Italian collector and i'm new in Wermacht Awards, in fact this is my first partecipation in a post.
                Excuse me for the photo, but now I'm in travel, and this one is the only I have with me.

This is my inert MAB 38A of the ADRA Paratroops in my collection, I have purchase many years ago in this conditions, the particularity of this piece is the Regia Aeronautica ( Italian Royal Air Force ) logo, impressed in the buttstock.
                At this time this is the only one I have seen of this type.

Comment

Ciao Denis....welcome to WAF , nothing wrong with posting here but you should start a new thread introducing yourself and posting your items. You will get more responses as it will be more noticed . Very nice Beretta
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi Dennis,
                    your're suggestion is right but I think to post here, only to continue this interesting arguments and not disperse information.
                    But if the Moderator retain to move this in a new post for more visibility there's no problem for me

Thanks a lot!
                    Ciao
                    Denis

Comment

Nice MAB 38...

Comment

Cased MAB 38 as issued to the FOLGORE in Northern Africa.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by Paolo Marzetti; 11-07-2017, 06:01 AM.

Comment

old grunt here

What a pleasure finding this discussion! I jumped with the Folgore at Pisa in 1981 & found "the Truth" about El Alamien... few if any Americans know of this facet of the battle. I jumped with the Alpini as well & did a couple winter expeditions with them, have the hat to prove it. After 27x years infantry & a few wars... my old "Class A" uniform has my CIB [the most important in the US Army], but it also has my Italian jump wings [miniature ones the size of US ones] and my "unit affiliation" badge of the paracadutist alpini at Cortinna d'Ampezzo!

cannot figure out the posting of photos... no http...

Comment

Thanks for service 👏 the reason you can’t post photos is you need to be a paying member 35 bucks a year. Third party hosting is either disabled or frowned on .

If your not a collector and a casual member and don’t want to spend the dough .
                            You can pm me and I’ll give you my email address and I can post the photos for you.
                            sigpic

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                            X