Unknown General's collar tabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntiqueWW2 View Post
    Never say anything about SS General Tabs.......

I don't care what anyone say about me...

And hypothesis about everything is very nice, just not very helpfull. This is not the i wish it would be Hobby rather more the until proofen real its Crap Hobby. So please again, just one Picture of them in Wear.......all i am asking for
    Considering most pictures are in black and white that would be hard to do. Cliff
    C.R.M

Comment

Originally posted by cobra-2001 View Post
      Considering most pictures are in black and white that would be hard to do. Cliff
      And it would help discussions if AntiqueWW2 could tone down his posts (I’ve noticed the same loud mouth “I don’t care what you think of me” approach in other sections of the forum). This a discussion forum, not a brawl.

Patrick, seeing this tab further raises my doubts about the ones you posted in the imperial section. Can you share pics of the full horde these various tabs came from?
      Kind regards,
      Sandro
      Last edited by GdC26; 10-05-2019, 05:07 AM.
      Looking for personal items of German, Austrian and Italian commanders of the WW I Isonzo and Trentino fronts. Also looking for the Ehrenpokal and other items belonging to Hauptmann Werner Lucas, JG 3.

Comment

Anything else? If you dont like how and what i write, don't read it, is very simple. Tabs are Crap, and thats about it.

Originally posted by GdC26 View Post
        And it would help discussions if AntiqueWW2 could tone down his posts (I’ve noticed the same loud mouth “I don’t care what you think of me” approach in other sections of the forum). This a discussion forum, not a brawl.

Patrick, seeing this tab further raises my doubts about the ones you posted in the imperial section. Can you share pics of the full horde these various tabs came from?
        Kind regards,
        Sandro
        WWW.EDELWEISS-ANTIQUES.COM

Specialized in Uniforms, Mountain Troops and Heeresbergfuhrer

Comment

Anything else? If you dont like how and what i write, don't read it, is very simple. Tabs are Crap, and thats about it.
          Or don't write it in the first place. This forum has a certain etiquette, and it would befit recent joiners like yourself to observe it. Moreover, you are probably right on the substance - but that gets lost a bit in the noice ....
          Kind regards,
          Sandro
          Looking for personal items of German, Austrian and Italian commanders of the WW I Isonzo and Trentino fronts. Also looking for the Ehrenpokal and other items belonging to Hauptmann Werner Lucas, JG 3.

Comment

Aha, so you think you are something different because you are in the Forum Since 2004? Well, not to me i am sorry, no difference how long someone is somewhere, we pay our fees and we post our Comments, everyone in his own Style, this is mine. Like it or not, thats it.

And about these Tabs, they are the same as the Imperial once, and as the other once before them. Fake. Then come and say, tropical Generals Boards, thats if anything, funny. People are free to belive in what ever they like, but to turn something what simple never existed into something real......not with me.

Or don't write it in the first place. This forum has a certain etiquette, and it would befit recent joiners like yourself to observe it. Moreover, you are probably right on the substance - but that gets lost a bit in the noice ....
            Kind regards,
            Sandro

Comment

Aha, so you think you are something different because you are in the Forum Since 2004? Well, not to me i am sorry, no difference how long someone is somewhere, we pay our fees and we post our Comments, everyone in his own Style, this is mine. Like it or not, thats it.

And about these Tabs, they are the same as the Imperial once, and as the other once before them. Fake. Then come and say, tropical Generals Boards, thats if anything, funny. People are free to belive in what ever they like, but to turn something what simple never existed into something real......not with me.
              What I said in fact is that if you join a club you sign up to its rules and etiquette. You don’t, start your iwn club of likeminded people and see how that goes (plenty of those around these days, give it a try). As to the tabs, apprently you’re so full of yourself you did not notice I concur they are likely problematic.

One point where you are wrong is your belief that this forum is about opinions: it isnot, it is about reasoned opinions, and the reasons matter more than the opinion, because that is how individual and collective knowledge grows.

Anyway, life is too short .....
              Kind regards,
              Sandro
              Last edited by GdC26; 10-05-2019, 06:25 AM.

Comment

To its Rules, what Etiquette i have is my Choice.

And my Knowledge didn't come from the Forum, that comes from somewhere else, where no Forum existed yet. Reason for this Forum should be a Source for the next Generation to have something to look at and where if possible are not Crap is turned into real Stuff. Maybe i am to harsh sometimes, but my goal is not to win the Maria Theresa Contest. All i try is to give what knowledge i have. But be sure, before i post i try to be sure about what i post. And with these Tabs, i am sure. And when you then read...oh no proof possible because black and white Pictures, they never did....yes they did.......oh boy.

But with one Thing you are 100% right. Life is way way too short.

What I said in fact is that if you join a club you sign up to its rules and etiquette. You don’t, start your iwn club of likeminded people and see how that goes (plenty of those around these days, give it a try). As to the tabs, apprently you’re so full of yourself you did not notice I concur they are likely problematic.

One point where you are wrong is your belief that this forum is about opinions: it isnot, it is about reasoned opinions, and the reasons matter more than the opinion, because that is how individual and collective knowledge grows.

Anyway, life is too short .....
                Kind regards,
                Sandro
                Last edited by AntiqueWW2; 10-05-2019, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Arrogance, haughtiness and a boundless sense of imperiousness is why I come to this forum on Saturday mornings thus, we’re so fortunate to have folks like AntiqueWW2 join this forum periodically. Indeed we might save ourselves a bunch of time simply emailing our photos and questions to him such that we can cut through any bothersome empirical evidence other members might bring to the table and/or helpful insight or analysis some members regularly share. Yup, I’m a fan.

Comment

Knowledge sharing is something quite different from loudly voicing opi ions, my friend. Study carefully and learn the differences.

Comment

Rick, you beat me to it .

cheers
                      Peter

Comment

As always a lot bla bla, Lynchmob try its best, but nothing else, you Guys are not funny, you are a complete International Circus, Mr Bean together with Monty Python could't beat you Folks. I always get my weekend laugh here. And about the Tabs.....one single Proof from one other Tab with tropical backing from a General is all i want. Picture, Text, drawing....anything Period, but nothing. U P S

Comment

As always a lot bla bla, Lynchmob try its best, but nothing else, you Guys are not funny, you are a complete International Circus. I always get my weekend laugh here. And about the Tabs.....one single Proof from one other Tab with tropical backing from a General is all i want. Picture, Text, drawing....anything Period, but nothing. U P S
                          And true to his nature, the bully becomes the victim .... Ever consider that if different people from different cultures and with different backgrounds object to your style, there may in fact be something wrong with it ...?

Comment

Ever Consider that i absolute not care a bit if anyone like my so called Style or not? This is a so called Forum, i write my Opinion in my own way, and thats it. And where you see a Victim? You give me the full Circus Show, what more could i ask for? I am too old that this would interest me or i would even waste one second about it. A Guy post his Item, i wrote what it is and then i am finish. I have no time to discuss half a day with someone i don't know about if he like how i give my Opinion or not. I wrote it already and i write it again, you don't like it, don't read it, done. Simple and easy, everything else is just a waste of time. And i already wasted enough for a pair of Tabs...

And true to his nature, the bully becomes the victim .... Ever consider that if different people from different cultures and with different backgrounds object to your style, there may in fact be something wrong with it ...?

Comment

I don't know what these BS fake tabs are supposed to be a copy of but here's some very similar ones on ebay for those who want them!

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/WW2-German-N...item41f493f74c
                              Attached Files

Comment

Thanks Ben

Originally posted by BenVK View Post
                                I don't know what these BS fake tabs are supposed to be a copy of but here's some very similar ones on ebay for those who want them!

https://www.ebay.ie/itm/WW2-German-N...item41f493f74c

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X