No announcement yet.

DAK General der Panzer fieldblouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John you won’t take any flak from the non-sheep on the forum. The ones that don’t look at dealers like gods but for what some of them really are. If anyone wants to see what goes on in this hobby start watching Ebay.de and look who is buying stripped tunics. I have and if I ever said something the f&cking sheep will all come out screaming.

Comment

Originally posted by NTZ View Post
      John you won’t take any flak from the non-sheep on the forum. The ones that don’t look at dealers like gods but for what some of them really are. If anyone wants to see what goes on in this hobby start watching Ebay.de and look who is buying stripped tunics. I have and if I ever said something the f&cking sheep will all come out screaming.
      Don't you mean bleating, Nick?

Don
      "Der Führer vasn't a mousy little momma's boy - Der Führer vas Butch!" - Will Ferrell in The Producers

Comment

Originally posted by DonC View Post
        Don't you mean bleating, Nick?

Don

Comment

Watch the bouncing ball folks. I smell a generals comming up with all these loops. http://cgi.ebay.de/2-WK-Wehrmacht-He...QQcmdZViewItem
          Attached Files

Comment

NTZ...I hope you feel terrible, you probably just ruined several persons dreams. Ha ha,

Richard P

Comment

Watch the bouncing ball folks. I smell a generals comming up with all these loops. http://cgi.ebay.de/2-WK-Wehrmacht-He...QQcmdZViewItem
              I suspect a smoke troops Oberst, but I could be wrong....

Don
              "Der Führer vasn't a mousy little momma's boy - Der Führer vas Butch!" - Will Ferrell in The Producers

Comment

I don’t know, I still see generals. (Artist’s rendition).
                Attached Files

Comment

NTZ,

If you will straighten up the left collar tab a bit it is catalog ready. Good job!

Richard

Comment

Hello, I was considering purchasing this tunic but DAK 1st pattern general tunic but don’t know how to tell if it’s authentic, i was wondering if anyone could help me, I can add more attachments if necessary, thank you
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi Toby

Welcome to the Forum. You will have read this thread then ? Something like this is most likely put together post war without provenance. The Afrika ct with a later model 1st pattern tunic upgraded to general combo is not a good start. Many more photos will help...

with kind regards

Tim

Comment

Wow! Twelve year old thread back from the dead!

Don

Comment

But only as Frankenstein, so it remains dead lol.

Comment

Hi,
                            I'm not a big fan of the collar tabs for starters! The gold bullion work looks to small for the red backing of the tabs! Or, is it my eye sight! Definitely need more close-up photos.
                            Cheers,
                            Rigsby.

Comment

I don’t know, I still see generals. (Artist’s rendition). :lagh:
                              I see a Generalfeldmarshall C11280F8-24D1-48D1-A110-2736717537D8.jpeg

Comment

Hello, would like to see more photos of the DAK tunic too, under the lapel, collar and pocket flaps to see some original colour. There must be some signs of sun bleaching surely??
                                Im not a fan of the collar tabs either..

best Colin
                                Last edited by Silberkreuz; 10-21-2020, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X