Rarest Heer Tunics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rarest Heer Tunics

Which are the rarest Heer tunics that you like to collect? Not just the you don't ever see this, but maybe just something you like and don't see too often or in the condition you like. And I could not fit everything in the poll - so feel free to add!
    Marc
    Signals - Lemon
    3.76%
    Cavalry - Yellow
    3.41%
    Recruiting - Orange
    14.12%
    Artillery - Red
    0.82%
    Armor - Rose
    6.12%
    Smoke - Dark Red
    35.53%
    Mechanized - Light Blue
    5.06%
    Gebirgsjaeger - Green
    6.12%
    Pinoeer - Black
    8.35%
    Other
    16.71%

No doubt, the Nebel!

Comment

I vote for brown (other), i'm on the lookout for brown piped waffenrock for 15 years now

BTW real feldgendamerie tunics are very special too

Comment

I voted for Smoke, but I'll be damned if I have been able to find a Signals piped tunic or officer's Waffenrock in three years of looking!

Don
        "Der Führer vasn't a mousy little momma's boy - Der Führer vas Butch!" - Will Ferrell in The Producers

Comment

I think real PanzerPioneer are very rare and almost imposible to find. The black-white piped tunics.

Juan

Comment

OKH and OKW enlisted tunics are not terribly common. At the last Show of Shows, Helmut Weitze had a waffenrock for a captain who was a band master in a panzergrenadier unit. THAT was a stunning uniform and he priced it higher than a Luftwaffe General der Flieger uniform he was also selling. I asked Helmut why the PzGren Hauptmann cost more than the G.d.Flieger and he said he'd had several G.d.Fliger tunics but this was the first PzGren bandmaster he'd ever had.

Cheers, Bill Huber

Comment

I would have to list the violet piped chaplain frock coat as the rarest out there. Its hard to even find photos of them in wear

Comment

Chris,
                I think they are so rare they would skew any poll. But they are beautiful!
                Marc

Comment

Hi Marc,

Smoke - Dark Red --> very rare!

Best regards,

Ricardo.

Comment

Hi All,

And for me...the best and rare tunic is the Propaganda Kompanie (Medium Gray farben).

Best regards,

Ricardo.

Comment

Smoke rarest for sure but I can't find a GD Signals Panzerwrap in 5 years of searching now.

Comment

I would have to agree that Violet is the rarest of all waffenfarbe.
                        Looking for documents/items pertaining to Warsaw 1944 Uprising

Comment

If you think waffenfarbe is difficult to find, try finding a Generaloberst rank in ANY service!

Comment

Smoke without doubts, i got a side cap m40 in mint conditions
                            Anthony

Comment

I don’t know if the has been mentioned but I would say Chaplain’s. I have been looking for a nice one forever and a day. Although this is probably not the rarest but I like signals. They are not that common and just like transport I feel under appreciated and under valued.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                              X