• Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this?...a Pharmacist Tunic....kind late ...sorry guys
    Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Or maybe this Calvary Standarte Bearers tunic brought back from a GI in the 502nd Tank Killer Battalion.
        Attached Files

Comment

Bearers patch been there since the wars end.
          Regards,
          Gary
          Attached Files

Comment

Gary,

I have always loved that Pharmacist tunic! I am completely blown away by the standard bearer's tunic. Where do you find this stuff?!

It looks like we might be getting some snow this weekend, as well as another shot before Christmas! I am back in Westbrook for the next few weeks, on a little leave.

I hope that you are doing well!

Paul
            Looking for documents/items pertaining to Warsaw 1944 Uprising

Comment

Good God Man! That Calvary Standarte Bearers tunic is for sure a rare piece!
              Thanks for shareing!
              Kevin
              "All is well that ends well" This is not always true... it often depends on who it ends well for!

Comment

Nice pic's guys. For me one of the rarest tunics is a Reichsbahn truck drivers assigned to Heer duty. Heer tunic with breast eagle on left side, unit number on collar tabs and Reichsbahn trade insignia on left arm.
                Kraftwagen-Transport-Abteilung 353, 14.Pz.Jäg.I.E.R.1, FJR1, LW Flak Regiment 29, Heer 97th Jager Division, SA Gruppen Niedersachsen & SA 5/7 & 24/7-Berlin SS Standarte 6, Braunschweig, Imperial 92 IR

Comment

Do you have one to show us? I would love to see one!
                  Looking for documents/items pertaining to Warsaw 1944 Uprising

Comment

All I have is a picture of my Great Grandfather in his uniform. I've never seen one on the market, if one does come up I'd love to purchase it.
                    Attached Files
                    Kraftwagen-Transport-Abteilung 353, 14.Pz.Jäg.I.E.R.1, FJR1, LW Flak Regiment 29, Heer 97th Jager Division, SA Gruppen Niedersachsen & SA 5/7 & 24/7-Berlin SS Standarte 6, Braunschweig, Imperial 92 IR

Comment

'Heer tunic with breast eagle on left side, unit number on collar tabs and Reichsbahn trade insignia on left arm. '

These tunics always have the breast-eagle on the left? Or has the picture been printed wrong at the time?

regards,
                      Brecht
                      Regards,
                      Brecht

My collection thread: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=524405&page=5

Comment

Originally posted by Rogerd View Post
                        These tunics always have the breast-eagle on the left? Or has the picture been printed wrong at the time?
                        The photo is print on the right side. Look at the eagle's head, jacket front closure, and the number on the carter of the track...

Really strangest uniform ever!

Cheers!
                        Frank Savage
                        ------------------------------
                        Formerly known as Pik As

Comment

I’ve been told that they did this to show, even though they were members of the Wehrmacht, they still ultimately belonged to the Reichbahn or something along those lines. I would love to find one of these, his uniform was taken by the Americans when he became a POW, so who knows maybe a vet brought it back to the USA.

Chris

Comment

Fuhrer Begleit Battalion!

Fuhrer Begleit Battalion! I used to own a pair of OR's epaulettes (not the tunic sadly...) I aquired from the (author) Brian L Davis collection (he had been collecting since the 1950's I believe) - black with white piping and white GD cypher. I sold them in the 90's to UK dealer Regimentals - where are they now?! Does anyone out there own an untouched FBB tunic???

Regards, Paul.
                            Addicted to history and militaria!

My collection/ albums:- https://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...42-paulw/media (Click on "Media" !)

Comment

This is a Heer Forestry tunic which I think is quite rare, and as with most Forestry stuff much underrated!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X