AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rarest Heer Tunics

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Wow, awesome items. As far as Waffenfarbe goes I suspect Chaplain is right up there. As far as unit or specialty formation tunics go I think Army Para and GD Flak are at the top of the heap. Just speaking from the perspective of production tunics, I think the Special GD WAffenrocks, Field Grey Wrap with Green Collar, Lieber Pattern Tunic and the following two tunics rank in the top 5. 1st Pattern Mouse Grey Wrap and Special Pullover Tunic manufactured for selected Eastern Volunteer Units serving in West Europe.
    Attached Files

    Comment


      Here are pictures of some interesting tunics in wear. I suspect they were either obsolete Civil tunics or captured tunics used as work dress. Not as interesting as the Reichsbahn tunic but still kinda neat.
      Attached Files

      Comment


        Originally posted by djpool View Post
        Wow, awesome items. As far as Waffenfarbe goes I suspect Chaplain is right up there. As far as unit or specialty formation tunics go I think Army Para and GD Flak are at the top of the heap. Just speaking from the perspective of production tunics, I think the Special GD WAffenrocks, Field Grey Wrap with Green Collar, Lieber Pattern Tunic and the following two tunics rank in the top 5. 1st Pattern Mouse Grey Wrap and Special Pullover Tunic manufactured for selected Eastern Volunteer Units serving in West Europe.
        a real pleasure for the eyes Jim.
        derka

        Comment


          Originally posted by djpool View Post
          Wow, awesome items. As far as Waffenfarbe goes I suspect Chaplain is right up there. As far as unit or specialty formation tunics go I think Army Para and GD Flak are at the top of the heap. Just speaking from the perspective of production tunics, I think the Special GD WAffenrocks, Field Grey Wrap with Green Collar, Lieber Pattern Tunic and the following two tunics rank in the top 5. 1st Pattern Mouse Grey Wrap and Special Pullover Tunic manufactured for selected Eastern Volunteer Units serving in West Europe.
          I had no idea these existed? Factory produced? Anyone have a pic?

          Comment


            A assault wrapper with the dark green collar is on the top of my list!
            Steve

            Comment


              Originally posted by Naval Enigma View Post
              I had no idea these existed? Factory produced? Anyone have a pic?
              Navel Enigma,

              I have searched for one for years and located one in a collection. The guy had originally posted photos of it on the German Dagger Forum, but the guy disappeared. Here are some of the photos showing them I have gathered.

              Richard
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Richard P; 04-01-2012, 05:27 PM.

              Comment


                2.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                  3.
                  Attached Files

                  Comment


                    Great photos Richard. Thanks for posting.

                    Bryant

                    Comment


                      Man, I love those green collared stug wraps, #1 on my list.
                      Steve

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by PANZERPIONIERE View Post
                        Man, I love those green collared stug wraps, #1 on my list.
                        Steve
                        Has an example ever surfaced in a collection?

                        -Bryant

                        Comment


                          Rare Tunic for

                          Rare special "Kammerstück" Tunic for Offz. / Unteroffiziersschüler
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            Liner like Navy Fieldbluse!!! , and Officer Cuffs !! and Holes for Belthooks only on the Back
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                              this Type of Feldbluse Type is only made for "Vorschüler"
                              (see Pic side before)
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by vibes; 04-26-2012, 03:47 PM.

                              Comment


                                A very interesting tunic vibes, how did you come across this beauty?

                                Best Regards!

                                Kevin

                                Comment

                                Users Viewing this Thread

                                Collapse

                                There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                                Working...
                                X