panzer beret insignia cut off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D Davies View Post
    I ...picture quality isn't much better i think its time i read the cameras instructions and have a play with different settings.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Your pictures are and were adequate.

B. N. Singer

Comment

Are you willing to elaborate on your opinion yet

Comment

Originally posted by D Davies View Post
        ...Any comments and opinions are welcome.
        Sir, you asked for opinions and have received them from several members. I also gave you mine, take it for whatever you feel it may be worth; and enjoy your item to whatever extent you would like.

B. N. Singer

Comment

I will say one thing. If I asked for opinions on an item to buy and nine members here like it and Bryon Singer, "entertains a doubt". I will not buy it. And now I am not sucking up to him, we have had our disagreements, but that is how much I value his knowledge. A plain yay or nay from him on an item is good enough for me.J

Comment

Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
            I will say one thing..J
            Sir you are really TOO kind!! I am capable of being wrong as is anybody.

Further to the topic I will only add (and I do so with GREAT reluctance at the risk of sounding like a braggart) I have owned at least 9 complete berets (still have four of them) and an additional three separate ‘tams’. I have studied this type of item with a fair amount of pleasure over the years.

Very Best to you Sir,

B. N.

Comment

I always appreciate all help or comment positive or negative from waf members. likewise I will always help any member out if I'm in a position to do so.
              When I get a negative response like most people it's nice to have a bit more detail as to why. I now know you have obviously put the work in time and effort and it is entirely up to you whether to share you knowledge, Thanks for your time.
              Cheers
              Dave.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
              X