Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSDAP flag

NSDAP flag
    Hello. I have a NSDAP flag with a pole. The size of the flag is slightly smaller than the typical ones. The flag is clean and has been wrapped in paper and cloth. The material from which it is made is probably a canvas. I bought it from a good hand and it was never "in the attic". I had the flag tree before. I know that much. Regards and ask for opinions.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 8 photos.

can you post closeup pics of poletop and pole sleeve?please?...any makings on them?...EC

Comment

https://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...est-for-photos

Comment

Foto
        This gallery has 9 photos.

Comment

Here are my observations... Nothing seems right about this. The pole top is a combination of a swastika mounted to a 2nd pattern NSDAP pole topper sleeve. I'm not loving the fringe and the pole connector is new. Just my opinions.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          https://www.ww2treasures.com

Comment

i agree 100% with BERGHOF....also ,i noticed 5th close-up pic on 1st set of pics ..the stitching looks very different than my standartes ..irregular ,and loose threads ...JMHO...EC....

Comment

For me, everything looks unusual too. Only question: when did they do it? It looks like it might be a long time makeover, or it could be a pre-1945 repair. The flag itself (material) looks good. At least it's not artificially aged. As I wrote earlier. The flag was packed well and I got it separately. Regards

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
              X