RNST (Agricultural) Pole Top

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RNST (Agricultural) Pole Top

Hey guys I'm considering buying this RNST Agricultural Pole Top for my collection....I'm pretty sure its ok, but just want to make sure...It has the proper makers marks as well, but I currently don't have pic of that..So is it a buyer?

Does it have any marking on the edge of one of the swas arms?
    Regards,
    Michael H.
    sigpic

Comment

Looks good to me. Including the rare pole fastener as well.
      https://www.ww2treasures.com

Comment

I agree it is a good one.
        Regards,
        Michael H.
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry I was late on answering ....it does have the proper marker marks on the edge of swaz....I see dealer prices on these from $950-$1200...is the lower end more realistic current value for one like I've posted?...$900-$1000?..;or is that even really high?

Comment

That's a good price for that example. Buy it....these don't come around so often, especially in that condition with the fastener. They are very delicate as well. They usually bend where the swastika mounts to the pole sleeve and the gold guild on your example is in exceptional shape.

Here's one that I had to compare.

Reichsnährstand Flag Pole Top 1.jpg Reichsnährstand Flag Pole Top 3.jpg Reichsnährstand Flag Pole Top 5.jpg

Comment

thanks for the help...will post better pics soon if i end up buying it.

Comment

OVER ?1000 IS A LITTLE STEEP......unless you just gotta have it ....EC

Comment

Well she arrived today...I was pleasantly surprised....I thought in the original pics that there was a spot of wear on the swastika right arm on obverse, but was actually just reflection & some minor scratches...does all look ok to you guys?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Very nice piece.
                    Regards,
                    Michael H.
                    sigpic

Comment

happy for your purchase ...it won"t go down in value ....EC...

Comment

thanks for the help fellas!

Comment

That was quick. Very nice! It doesn't get any better than that one.

Comment

Hey John. Awesome piece! I've always really liked this emblem. And I've always wanted a full-size flag pole top. Nice score. The construction and quality on these is outstanding.

All I have is this fender pennant topper, until I can find it's big brother. Again, a very well made piece.
                            Attached Files

Comment

A very interesting design -- one I am not very familiar with. I note that the maker-mark is not shown as a RZM license code number; is this because this piece is from the early 1930s, before the RZM system took effect? It is also interesting to see the maker-mark along one of the swas arms and not stamped onto the pole sleeve!

Br. James

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                              X