No announcement yet.

It's November, the House Boss is out shopping, it must be time for Gun Couch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's November, the House Boss is out shopping, it must be time for Gun Couch

Folks

the last couple of years it's been clear to me that I needed a bigger couch. 'Er indoors went over to the Lake today so I was left with a window of time which I put to some use as you can see. Not a huge number of changes this year. I upgraded a K98, added a Japanese Type 2 and Type 44. I sold on a spare Type 99. Added a Lee-Enfield No1Mk3, No5Mk1, a Beretta Modello 38A and I think the MP38 came this year as well. Also another P08 Luger, this one from 1939. Oh and an SLD KM flaregun.

Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away - The Dooble Brothers

Very nice collection. I love the 34 and MP’s.
    US Army 1990-1994 98G Russian
    US Army Reserves 1994-1998 37F

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Yep sure has grown a bit since your last post, still impressive Geof, ah why couldn't we have less restrictive laws in Australia.

Lou
        My Collection: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=860720

Comment

Stunning collection of firearms! My wife was reading this thread over my shoulder, saying “I hope he covered that couch, think of all that gun oil... Ooooh, he hasn’t! I’d be soooo cross!”

Thanks for showing,
          Michael

Comment

Best regards,
            Kris

Comment

very nice collection. what kind of dog do you own? i see his food bowl and toy box over in the corner?

Comment

Originally posted by HENRY BUCKI View Post
                very nice collection. what kind of dog do you own? i see his food bowl and toy box over in the corner?
                Ha! I have 5 dogs. 1 x Yorkie, 2 x Morkie, 1 x Maltese and 1 x Laziest Poodle Ever Made. Dogs are simply the best people.
                Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

What a fool believes he sees, no wise man has the power to reason away - The Dooble Brothers

Comment

Someone PM'd me for the list, here goes

1 x Arisaka Type 99
                  1 x Arisaka Type 38
                  1x Arisaka Type 2
                  1 x Arisaka Type 44
                  1 x Nambu Type 14
                  2 x Kar98k
                  1 x G-33/40
                  1 x M-95(s)
                  1 x G-41(w)
                  1 x G-43
                  1 x K-43
                  3 x P-38
                  3 x P-08
                  1 x LP-08
                  1 x PPK
                  1 x C-96/M-30
                  1 x C-96 Red Nine
                  1 x P-640(b)
                  1 x MP-28/II
                  1 x MP-34ö
                  1 x MP-38
                  1 x MP-40
                  1 x MP-41
                  1 x MP-44
                  1 x MG-34
                  1 x MG-42
                  1 x RPzB-54
                  1 x PF-60
                  1 x FP-30(k)
                  1 x LP-40
                  1 x LP-42
                  1 x SLD
                  1 x FLP-L
                  1 x Carcano M38
                  1 x Carcano M91/41
                  1 x Beretta Modello 38A
                  1 x Enfield No 1 Mk3
                  1 x Enfield No 4 Mk1*
                  1 x Enfield No5 Mk1

Plus the bayonets for them all, which in some cases are almost as expensive as the gun. And FYI, I do not hold prohibited licensing here in Canada so all FA's are dewat and all the rest make the bang noise.

Plus a couple of plinkers
                  1 x GSG-40
                  1 x GSG-44

Comment

A fantastic collection and for me what's great is a few MP40, an MP 38 and MP 44.

All worth a handsome sum these days!

Keep it up...

Comment

Indeed ! The MP38 is particular favourite of mine, the prices are quite naughty tho. Although have to accept they are not exactly crowding us out on quantity available.

At the rate you are going you are going to need a stronger couch

Comment

Originally posted by timg View Post
                        Indeed ! The MP38 is particular favourite of mine, the prices are quite naughty tho. Although have to accept they are not exactly crowding us out on quantity available.
                        This is true. You will see 100 MP-40's out there for every MP-38. I have seen 3 in Canada in 15 years.

Comment

Wonderful Collection!!
                          Just wondering, how do you get cosmoline out of couch fabric?

Comment

OUTSTANDING collection! Just wonderful!

Comment

What sort of damage is done to the full-auto weapons to "dewat" them per applicable Canadian law? Any chance you might show some close-up photos that illustrate the dewat modifications?

Nice collection and thanks for posting!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                              X