stuff from the barn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stuff from the barn

receive a call from a person that want to clean a old barn with a lot of old militari
    items . my advertisement in local paper that i want such items find the right way to this person and jackpot verry nice things that i found today .
    enjoy pics
    Attached Files
    ES KOMMT EINE RATTE TEUER ZU STEHEN,EINE KATZE AM SCHWANZ ZU NAGEN.

top find of the lot is this scarce holster for belgian GP35 well marked and named .
    Attached Files

Comment

Amazing haul! I used to spend a lot of time in Luxembourg, visiting a friend who lived in a farm above Ettelbruck. The woods behind the farm were filled with shallow rifle pits, probably dug by the Americans during the war.

Michael

Comment

That's incrdible. If I found all that stuff locally...I would have to hand it to the police and it would all be destroyed

Carles

Comment

yes a lot of relicts can see todays after all this years . i try to put my gp stock in holster but see yet that the holster is shortened and restitched this is done years ago looking at the botom probably the germans have re used the belgian holsters and that stock where not used and so decide to cut the rest of leather ?
          Attached Files

Comment

fortunate here in luxembourg whe have collector frindly laws . when you have papers for collecting this sort of things so no problem you can buy them . and this guy have made the right choice to contact me and get money for this stuff . other option you call the eod service and they come to pick it up for destruction

Comment

Originally posted by RED LION View Post
              fortunate here in luxembourg whe have collector frindly laws . when you have papers for collecting this sort of things so no problem you can buy them . and this guy have made the right choice to contact me and get money for this stuff . other option you call the eod service and they come to pick it up for destruction
              Here, unfortunatelly, I got a collectors license and they don't let me buy anything unless I can prove in what battle they were used

Carles

Comment

A very nice find, you are lucky as Carles mentioned about different Country laws! Also the half track wheels look good

Lou
                My Collection: http://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=860720

Comment

Nice haul! the red tip GI 30cal in the ammo cans is tracer, the black is armor piercing.
                  Nice mix of US and German items, guess both sides used that barn and bailed out of there fast.
                  Some of those magazines are even still loaded.
                  Thanks for sharing,
                  I am happy for you.
                  Eric

Comment

Is that an FG-42 mag next to the BAR mag!
                    Looking for a 30 '06 Chauchat magazine.

Comment

hi no the mag is not Fg 42 it is ZB but i am happy with this haul : -)
                      but after a light clean up the camo job on the whells are well visible i can only
                      say wow
                      Attached Files

Comment

Great score. What are the markings on the MP44 & K43 magazines?

Comment

mp 44 bte
                          k43 aye all 3 pieces

Comment

Stunning!!!!
                            Always on the lookout for quality WWII U.S. Paratrooper items! tlckkibler@msn.com

Comment

Those wheels are awesome! Rob
                              God please take justin bieber and gave us dio back

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                              X