No announcement yet.

W&P Show Purchases 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to see you refinished the barrel carrier Tim. It looks great!!

Comment

Originally posted by Patty D View Post
      Glad to see you refinished the barrel carrier Tim. It looks great!!
      Cheers PattyD,

I know some folks might frown, but its not like I wrecked a really good one with original German paint finish. Picture is a bit weird actually as on the ground the colours are really good but in the pic the green and brown come out a bit off.

May be reflective values on the paint when subject to flash as we cant get lead based paints anymore. Won't do anything about the sling and just leave as is on that score.

Fills a hole in the collection.

Comment

Good attitude. Well done Tim. There was no reason to leave in former condition. That was nasty. You might be right about colours and using flash. Try to make some outdoor pictures in some shady place, without flash.

Originally posted by timg View Post
        Cheers PattyD,

I know some folks might frown, but its not like I wrecked a really good one with original German paint finish. Picture is a bit weird actually as on the ground the colours are really good but in the pic the green and brown come out a bit off.

May be reflective values on the paint when subject to flash as we cant get lead based paints anymore. Won't do anything about the sling and just leave as is on that score.

Fills a hole in the collection.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
        X