X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,
    my Name is John Pyne
    Im new to this forum, I have been reenacting and collecting for about 15years.
    i'm getting a little to old to run around in the field, so i recently started a field communication impression. looking forward to everyone help and advice
    thank you

John

Comment

I guess I do. I have my HAM license and collect anything audio or radio related. I also collect a few vehicles/parts.

Comment

Hi, all.
        My name is Vadim Shibirin.
        I'm new in this forum, i'm live in Belarus.
        I'm scale modeller in 1/35 scale, very interested in of communications and liaison threads.
        Thank you
        Best regards from Belarus

Vadim

Comment

new in this forum

Hi gents,

I am just joint this forum, because I'm interested by field communication, phone exactly.

It is very interesting to read post on this forum.

Regards,

Flyman

Comment

Hullo

Hullo all,

I'm new to the forum. I have been collecting militaria for a number fo years and laterally took up re-enacting as an outlet to actullay use some of it. I'm primarily interested in German communications equipment.

Fantastic forum for information!

Regards

Faunzie78

Comment

Not new, but....

Greetings,
              I have tried this before, but did not get to far....I have four field phones, and want to get them all working. Some receive, some send, and so on. I need information on how to do system checks to determine what component is not working properly, and how to fix it.
              Basic stuff for most, but still needed. I was given a link to a site, but could not get it loaded.. help!

And thanks,
              Mike

Comment

Hello,

I'm 2cmflak and my favorite collectible is the flak and FF33 and accessories .

Thank you

Comment

Hello to all... I am from Queensland Australia, and interested in all aspects of radio restoration, but highly interested in German WW2 equipment. I have
                  an E10aK, Ez6 and now a Telefunken E52a-1, an extremely rare receiver in Australia, which I am in the process of slow restoration. I am seeking others who can assist, I need a scan of the rainbow dial and the external case markings, as
                  well as general advice. I have so far restored the audio module and refitted the
                  variable BFO , the cut off shaft extension next in line. The receiver is completely stripped for case and main chassis clean and paint. I also need template for power supply hinged case cover (missing)and DF cover. As this is my first post I hope I got it right...
                  Thanks...Weathersat
                  Last edited by weathersat; 12-01-2013, 01:34 AM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Bonjour,à tous allez voir le générateur de signal pour coffret de radio torn.fu.d2 http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/15117492...84.m1558.l2649
                    Last edited by miliman; 12-03-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by miliman View Post
                      Bonjour,à tous allez voir le générateur de signal pour coffret de radio torn.fu.d2 http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/15117492...84.m1558.l2649
                      jettez un oeil http://www.befr.ebay.be/itm/15120378...84.m1558.l2649

Comment

Hi all...I am happy for find this great forum. I like german radio . I am radio amateur from Croatia - 9a2us . I have colection old army radio and equipment . Look my web sites www.9a2us.com . bye...

Comment

Originally posted by oluja91 View Post
                          Hi all...I am happy for find this great forum. I like german radio . I am radio amateur from Croatia - 9a2us . I have colection old army radio and equipment . Look my web sites www.9a2us.com . bye...

Great and welcome !
                          on4dfr
                          Best regards,
                          Kris

Comment

Originally posted by Kris View Post
                            Great and welcome !
                            on4dfr

Hi Kris... look my old army radio ( ex Yu army )
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/1074594...7641357294933/

73 best DX

Comment

Originally posted by oluja91 View Post
                              Hi Kris... look my old army radio ( ex Yu army )
                              http://www.flickr.com/photos/1074594...7641357294933/

73 best DX
                              Wow nice equipment ! 73's.
                              Best regards,
                              Kris

Comment

New member JRAMERLIN

Hello everyone
                                I'm new to the forum. I see that many of us like Communications during WWII. Greetings from Argentina
                                José - LU1KAK
                                Monteros-Tucumán
                                Argentina

Comment

Working...
                                X