UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My forestry headgear

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    My forestry headgear

    Hi everybody,

    I took some photos for my website and i thought i shared them here also.
    If you have questions, feel free to ask!

    Steven
    Attached Files

    #2
    Amazing items and website.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by jmcm View Post
      Amazing items and website.
      Thank you

      Comment


        #4
        Briliant items

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Ohlau View Post
          Briliant items
          Thanks!

          Comment


            #6
            Gorgeous Luftwaffe visor. Do you have an overseas cap?
            WAF LIFE COACH

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Gene View Post
              Gorgeous Luftwaffe visor. Do you have an overseas cap?
              Thanks!
              No, i don't have one. There is no picture ever found with this cap. Also the regulations doesn't mention this. (You can read about it on my website under the section headgear) Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying the one you see around are fake, but because i'm not 100% sure, i'm not going to add it to my collection

              Comment


                #8
                Mine
                Attached Files
                WAF LIFE COACH

                Comment


                  #9
                  Excellent collection & the site is not only well done, but a great resource--congrats....
                  NEC SOLI CEDIT

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Gene View Post
                    Mine
                    Very clean side cap! I hope to find some period paperwork one day about this piece!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by stonemint View Post
                      Excellent collection & the site is not only well done, but a great resource--congrats....
                      Thank you for those kind words! Keep an eye on the site, i'm update it regularly!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Steven, it all looks great (see you Saturday).
                        Now you should find an original straw-hat!

                        Would like to know where a Feldmütze, like
                        the shown one, is mentioned?

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
                          Steven, it all looks great (see you Saturday).
                          Now you should find an original straw-hat!

                          Would like to know where a Feldmütze, like
                          the shown one, is mentioned?
                          I hope to find one one day!
                          You mean the Prussian baschlikmūtze?

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Great collection and reference! Also, Gene, love your cap. George Petersen had a LW Forestry fliegerbluse made from this same material in his collection.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by OSS View Post
                              Great collection and reference! Also, Gene, love your cap. George Petersen had a LW Forestry fliegerbluse made from this same material in his collection.
                              Thanks!

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing this Thread

                              Collapse

                              There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                              Working...
                              X