UniformsNSDAP

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Artillerie Alte-Art

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Artillerie Alte-Art

    Hallo to everyone,
    I placed this hat model Alte-Art Artillery.
    I thank everyone for your comments and your points of view.

    Regards

    Hani
    Attached Files

    #2
    N2
    Attached Files

    Comment


      #3
      N3
      Attached Files

      Comment


        #4
        Love it!

        No offence to anyone but you can keep your minty, never worn gear.
        I prefer worn items like this with all the stains and repairs and just well, interesting stuff going on!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by BenVK View Post
          Love it!

          No offence to anyone but you can keep your minty, never worn gear.
          I prefer worn items like this with all the stains and repairs and just well, interesting stuff going on!
          Cannot agree more. Love this hat. J

          Comment


            #6
            A beauty and you can see where the original bevo wreath was sewn to the band.

            Robt.

            Comment


              #7
              Thanks guys.

              Comment


                #8
                Beutyfull
                Carlo
                Erel's Hunter
                looking for Pilot LW

                Comment


                  #9
                  Thanks for showing this very beauty Schirm├╝tze Alter Art!

                  I like it - and Arty is my favorite branch!

                  Best regards

                  Nightwish

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Nightwish View Post
                    Thanks for showing this very beauty Schirm├╝tze Alter Art!

                    I like it - and Arty is my favorite branch!

                    Best regards

                    Nightwish
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Beautiful example with lots of character!

                      I would probably restore it with a BeVo wreath and eagle -- they were worn like this but in this case, the ghost tells a different story...

                      Kurt
                      sigpic Searching for Third Reich general rank uniforms, insignia & headgear.

                      Nescire quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        But, if you restore it, check first to see if the bullion eagle has a nice shadow. That could change the plan...

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Thank you guys!
                          So I found the hat, along with this jacket.
                          For this reason I will not touch anything of the headgear. From my point of view I don't like to touch these things.

                          Hani
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Leave it as is. I have an infantry crusher with the same conversion, all period.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I aree 100%!


                              Originally posted by jacquesf View Post
                              Leave it as is. I have an infantry crusher with the same conversion, all period.

                              Comment

                              Users Viewing this Thread

                              Collapse

                              There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                              Working...
                              X