Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Artillery Officer Visor by Negele opinions please

Hello gents

I bought me last sunday at the fair in Ciney this used but not abused arty visor cap. The seller told me the visor itself was partially sewn back in place since it was coming loose a the left side. What are your opinions on this one please ?

thank you !

Decerf
    Attached Files
    Always looking for "Oostende or Ostende" related items. Happy to help you if I can...

Attached Files
    Always looking for "Oostende or Ostende" related items. Happy to help you if I can...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I like it. A nice honest piece by a rarely seen maker.

Comment

Rare marker and original cap but wrong sindebuttons.
            I don't think the gerneral officer buttons were allowd to wear for regula officer caps.
            However nice cap.

Comment

I was wondering if perhaps the finish had worn off of the side buttons.

Comment

No they are the golden type buttons only for general offciers.

Comment

nice cap but peak was replaced
                  looking for white camo item

Comment

Originally posted by Wagnerite View Post
                    I was wondering if perhaps the finish had worn off of the side buttons.

I will take some extra pictures of the sidebuttons and hope to give you a better view on them. Thank you for all the useful input so far gents

Comment

Originally posted by laxymil View Post
                      nice cap but peak was replaced

On what basis can you state 100% sure that the visor itself was replaced and not just restitched ? thank you

Comment

visor

visor appears restitched at some point but not replaced, matches perfectly the rest of the hat
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drbill View Post
                          visor appears restitched at some point but not replaced, matches perfectly the rest of the hat
                          I agree. Original cap, rare maker, restitched visor.

Comment

Thank you all for the useful and interesting replies. As I said earlier I was going to post some close-ups from the buttons. I'll let you decide what type they really are
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X