Visor Cord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visor Cord

Hello, and I hope you don't mind me requesting for information please?

Can anyone determine right off the bat if this is a pre 45 article by these pic's alone please?

Requested info regarding the size and material of the interior slide knots from the seller to no avail. To my knowledge they should be metal or pressed paper right.

Thank you for taking the time to review.

-Ray-
    Attached Files

Hi Ray,
    What are your concerns on this chin chord? Period items were utilised for post war visors.
    Steve

Comment

Originally posted by wolfslair View Post
      Hi Ray,
      What are your concerns on this chin chord? Period items were utilised for post war visors.
      Steve
      Hi to you too and thanks for your reply. Agree 100% pre May 45 items were in continued use. Just wondering if this was pre May 45 for a back up opinion on something I may be missing.

Thanks again.

-Ray-

Comment

Only way to tell pre-45 and post 45 is by use of a black light, and looking for plastic stiffeners inside the knots.
        However, many cords from 45-60 had knots w/o plastic that didn't glow.
        NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Originally posted by stonemint View Post
          Only way to tell pre-45 and post 45 is by use of a black light, and looking for plastic stiffeners inside the knots.
          However, many cords from 45-60 had knots w/o plastic that didn't glow.
          Thank you for taking the time to provide very helpfull information. These have always been a little tricky for me other than the knot stiffeners.

-Ray-

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
          X