Visors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Visors

Hello. Would anyone be kind enough to please comment on the type of visor constructed on these WH visor caps.

These are two different caps and the visor material appears to be an erzatz leather composition and similar in design to the LW models. Is this a late war or just some kind, alternative or reproduction.

I 'm only refering this application to the Heer visors. Were they produced for the Heer?
    I have a WH example I bought years ago with this type of visor that I will post too. The visor I have looks credible in all other aspects unlike these.

Thanks for looking.

-Ray-
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CIB; 02-21-2011, 12:10 PM.

2 of 2
    Attached Files

Comment

first one is a crusher that used to be owned by a fellow WAF member and im still kickin myself for passing on it when it was offered as it would look great with my pz. knacker tunic. The second one doesn't appear to be a crusher but I would like to see more pics, seems to be a visor with that crusher look but not a true crusher. The insignia looks to be recently placed as well. Matt
      I collect:Summer weight Heer tunics, early Schutzen and kradschutzen boards/tabs/tunics and last but not least Panzer Grenadier militaria!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
      X