oorlogsspullen

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hats off to the Helferin -- post your caps!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the cap with ear protection as worn by Signal Helferinnen. The eagle appears to be original to the cap. Rayon piping. It doesn't appear a Signal patch was sewn on.
    Attached Files

Comment

Inside
      Attached Files

Comment

A Signal Helferin cap for a leader. The leader cord was sewn directly over the standard yellow piping. Insignia is postwar applied.
        Attached Files

Comment

Two more pics.
          Attached Files

Comment

Heres a cap worn by Stabshelferin. The insignia appears to be original to the hat.
            Attached Files

Comment

inside.
              Attached Files

Comment

This is my final contribution. Its the cap for Truppenhelferinnen (orderlies, drivers, and Horse breakers). Its identical to the Stabshelferin hat minus the green/white twist cord. The eagle appears to be original to the cap.
                Attached Files

Comment

last pic.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                    Nice caps! Here are mine:

First, hat that goes with DRK walking-out dress:
                    Hi!
                    I've seen you own DRK nurse hat that goes with walking-out Schwestern uniform.
                    Can you show more photos of it? More detail, and the inside of the hat?

​​​​​​It would be amazing!

Comment

Sure can do, but will take some week, as I am not home right now

Comment

Id be careful with that... new member, no posts... Fakes incoming soooon...

Comment

Plenty of picture references around for the fakers, and dealers will provide any shot you need - let's hope he's just curious. Here's an SS Helferin example from a finer grade of wool and flatwire insignia, probably for a more senior staffer. It's posted elsewhere, but seems a good place to group it.

regards, Robert
                          Attached Files

Comment

Plenty... no In the last 10 years i guess there were 2 or 3 on the market. So, no dealer will provide the pics asked for.
                            Pics from inside... not seen yet in a book nor the net. Some russian fakes out there. Just my concerns

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                            X