X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marcello, !
    NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

I think a postwar maker but I don't have information about.

Varoga of Bremerhaven:
      Attached Files

Comment

Landgraf of Bamberg:
        Attached Files

Comment

Weiffenbach Fire Brigade of Sankt Ingbert:
          Attached Files

Comment

Weiffenbach no. 2:
            Attached Files

Comment

Hans Eichmüller
              Eichmuller
              Attached Files
              NEC SOLI CEDIT

Comment

Hallo Chris

This visor appeared in August of the last year.

Hans Eichmüller of Sulzbach-Rosenberg in OberPfalz was involved in the retail sale of clothing and accessories, but with a commercial register announcement of February 24, 2014 the company was extincted ex-officio, according to the German Commercial Code § 31.

Best regards
                Attached Files

Comment

I know you guys have the knowledge beyond comprehension on all of this and I have finally given up on ever coming close to knowing a thimble full of didley squat. I know I have some post war visors that I purchased to make Comic Con costumes for my daughter and I. But I did come across one visor that no one seems to know anything about it, so I set it aside until I did find the scoop on it. It looks just like the Luftwaffe officer visor except the material is all black with the silver bullion. The label says Carl Busse special fabrication (German) Stirndruckfrei (?) Deutsches Patent 816S03 I have asked people about it but no one recognizes it. One person thought it might have been a sample model. I have no clue about it except that I think it is post war. The only info I found online was that Carl Busse supplied items for Fire Departments during WW2. I could not find anything else. Also, I am curious about the construction of the inner band...were they made of card board or plastic?

Comment

Hallo Ironheart

Some pictures would be of great help

Best regards

Comment

I am not a paying member and I have no idea how to show it. I will try again soon. I am pretty sure it is post war, I only paid 25. US for it from a lady in Germany. If it were wartime it would have cost a lot more money. I can say that it says Carl Busse at the top of the lining.

Comment

I am also a simple member but nevertheless the function has now been added which allows in any case to post a maximum of 10 images for each intervention regardless of the condition of associate and this was a commendable initiative.

Comment

I will try. I hope this worked. Like I mentioned I am sure it is post WW2 but for who and when I do not know.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Woo hoo, It worked!

Comment

I'd say it's definetly post-war, because on the sweat shield, it says "deutsches B-Patent" instead of "deutsches Reichspatent".

Comment

But does anyone know who used this visor? Police, Fire, etc.,?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X