Two visors up at auction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two visors up at auction

Hi all - In the upcoming HH auction one lot is comprised of the two visors pictured here. The visors are described by the auction house as NSDAP, although to me they look like NSBO visors. I realize there was a lot of overlap between the political leaders as they had roles in the NSBO.

If NSBO, the visor on the left shouldn't have a flecked chin cord, and the cockade and silver button are incorrect additions. On the visor on the right, you can see the imprint of an early eagle, and there is an eagle/swastika button which is consistent. The interiors look period to me.

I appreciate any thoughts or opinions you may have. The early political headgear is always interesting to me! John

Could you post some pictures
    Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
    teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Lenny - I posted four photos of the visors. I can see them. Not sure what is going on?

Comment

I see nothing

Comment

Originally posted by jlhubb View Post
          Lenny - I posted four photos of the visors. I can see them. Not sure what is going on?
          No I sent you a pm
          Give a man an opinion and you feed him for a day,
          teach a man to use the "search" function on the WAF and you feed him for a lifetime.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
          X