Josef Feix & Söhne
      JFS
      Jean Pierre Redeuilh
      What remains from my collection of SS Buckles is for sale on the estand

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Pierre Redeuilh View Post
        Overhoff & Cie
        O&C ges.gesch. + RZM
        I have hundreds of "better" pictures of 97 % of the posted buckles in both "list" and "list comments" ... I post, attached, a sample of the pictures I have.
        If this is of any interest for the forum to enhance the posts … Just let me know how you want me to proceed… ...
        Marc
        Attached Files

Comment

Even if your post started in the appropriate place with an appropriate label, I would say that if you want to do finally something by your own, just do it... by your own. This thread was created to have at least a reference, something never done before, and so far it has a structure. I believe you do not understand the educational concept of the thread: it is not a "art" thread or a promtion to artistic skills or equipment. If I wanted it to be I would have taken pictures with at least a camera rather than with my Huawei phone...
          But if you have pictures of buckles not shown, or that could replce the ones with ground dug buckles, indeed we will be glad to see them. Like anyone else you know my email and I will be glad to give you credit for it. But just artwork?
          Last edited by Jean Pierre Redeuilh; 10-26-2020, 08:52 AM.
          Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Josef Feix & Söhne
            Unmarked
            Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

C.Robert Dold (RODO)
              RODO Type 1 (NO Rope below eagle's beak)
              Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

C.Robert Dold (RODO)
                RODO Type 2 (Rope below eagle's beak) (4 finishes)
                Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Zinc Buckles (EM/NCO) 1942 to 1945:

Richard Sieper
                  RZM 822/42 SS (Green finished + Silver finished)
                  Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Photo: Marc Verstraete vdw, MV collection.

DSC_0616.jpeg

Comment

I do not see the difference posting your picture compared to that one would make... As previously stated, if you own pictures of SS buckles we do not have yet referenced, or shown in bad condition (example post #103) please let me know and Ric, the Forum moderator, will change pictures. You could also read in the thread some requests I made to You (read for example post # 104 "Picture of the front is coming from Rusfront when picture of the back was taken by Marc Verstraete (Belgium). If you have better pictures of this buckle please send them to me and I will change those two along with your credit.") which were until now ignored. Could this change?

image_4411060.jpg
                      Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Zinc Buckles (Officers) 1942 to 1945:

Overhoff
                        RZM 36/42 oLc SS
                        RZM 36/43 oLc SS
                        Jean Pierre Redeuilh

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                        X