Clear All

Panther for sale

https://www.milweb.net/webvert/a5077/99667

I am curious to know its price
    Search: SB/WP/Photos/Docs Heer Generals ; 290.ID ; 205.ID ; 45.ID

Comment

Awesome. I also wonder what price it will be

Comment

Looks like a liftime project of somebody entering collecting long ago...

Would be an interesting package for someone already having half a hull to complete a little more.

Jens

Comment

This seller regularly has some nice items but is not known for sensible prices.

Comment

certainly unique and rare... but less than 50% original, many parts made of wood.....no engine....perhaps you can make it mobile with a pair of huge pedals infront of the driver´s seat...: ) Even if I had the surely huge sum I would not be that thrilled....

Comment

Kevin Wheatcroft to the rescue! Im sure theres a few bits in his shed thatd finish it off nicely.

Comment

If you look at the pictures at Milweb there is less than 20 % of a hull or a turret, no engine, no gearbox. So only a good selection of parts, a good addition for someone already having mosg of a panther. For Krings Collection for example, their hull is missing a glacis plate...
                But I read of a starting price of 380 k.€ ...a little far out I would say...

Jens

Comment

This is not a very enticing offer just a good collection of panther bits

Comment

The front armour plate shown above with some shell damage, is not the front armour that is on the tank, this is wood or thin metal, there is very little of a Panther in this vehicle.

See side photo of complete vehicle, the proper front armour is in the background.

cheers

Comment

The more accurate description would be "a wood, aluminum, and cardboard Panther mock-up/replica, with SOME original parts".

This is nowhere near being a tank..and I suspect not worth the money..
                      Sd.Kfz. 251/9 "Stummel" Restoration

https://www.facebook.com/251stummel

Any donations are welcome to help fund the restoration of this very rare vehicle.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                      X