AlsacDirect

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Estand

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Estand

    There is a first pattern frauenschaft offered on estand a well known copy. Just a heads up. Oferred by gotcha. Or can be discussed. Take care

    #2
    Somebody bought it - I believe it inauthentic, as well.

    Comment


      #3
      Well hopefully the buyer will see this and act in time. I was hoping it would be taken down. So both buyer and seller wouldn’t have to deal with refunds returns and so on especially if an intercontinental transaction. This is a no brained copy as even the attaching pin is wrong imo

      Comment


        #4
        https://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...j-frauenschaft
        Coffin pin!

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks guys, I bought it from an online dealer so luckily I can return it on originality. I had no idea it was a fake and I didn't want to sell it knowing it was a repro. Will cancel the deal with the seller and take the badge of estand. Rest is good though right? (They came from the same source)

          Mick

          Comment


            #6
            For future reference.. image_4808192.jpg image_4808193.jpg

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by GOTCHA336 View Post
              Thanks guys, I bought it from an online dealer so luckily I can return it on originality. I had no idea it was a fake and I didn't want to sell it knowing it was a repro. Will cancel the deal with the seller and take the badge of estand. Rest is good though right? (They came from the same source)

              Mick
              You did the right thing. Advice for the future: everything with that style of pin plate is fake.
              Freedom is not for Free

              Comment


                #8
                Win. Actually this one appears to be a second gen copy. The first gen had an acceptable attaching pin but robo cut spangled?? Do I remember correctly?

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by burgerhaus View Post
                  Win. Actually this one appears to be a second gen copy. The first gen had an acceptable attaching pin but robo cut spangled?? Do I remember correctly?
                  Yes, I think you are right.
                  Freedom is not for Free

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post

                    You did the right thing. Advice for the future: everything with that style of pin plate is fake.
                    I think the 'Right Thing' would have been to ask questions about authenticity on the Forum before purchase..

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Verde View Post

                      I think the 'Right Thing' would have been to ask questions about authenticity on the Forum before purchase..
                      I admit you have a point with that. In fact It would be great if there came some kind of obligation that every collectible that is listed on the e-stand would be authenticated on the forum first. It would save a lot of problems and make the e-stand a safe place to buy for newbies in the hobby.
                      Freedom is not for Free

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post

                        I admit you have a point with that. In fact It would be great if there came some kind of obligation that every collectible that is listed on the e-stand would be authenticated on the forum first. It would save a lot of problems and make the e-stand a safe place to buy for newbies in the hobby.
                        Other Forums practice this type of vetting, it saves a lot of unnecessary headaches and possible fractured relationships with others, so one can buy with confidence..

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I agree it would add legitimacy I would still check estand anyway so there are no “sneak thrus” by unscrupulous who knows it is copy but looks to pass it on

                          Comment

                          Users Viewing this Thread

                          Collapse

                          There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

                          Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

                          Working...
                          X