Estand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Estand

There is a first pattern frauenschaft offered on estand a well known copy. Just a heads up. Oferred by gotcha. Or can be discussed. Take care

Somebody bought it - I believe it inauthentic, as well.

Comment

Well hopefully the buyer will see this and act in time. I was hoping it would be taken down. So both buyer and seller wouldn’t have to deal with refunds returns and so on especially if an intercontinental transaction. This is a no brained copy as even the attaching pin is wrong imo

Comment

https://www.wehrmacht-awards.com/for...j-frauenschaft
        Coffin pin!

Comment

Thanks guys, I bought it from an online dealer so luckily I can return it on originality. I had no idea it was a fake and I didn't want to sell it knowing it was a repro. Will cancel the deal with the seller and take the badge of estand. Rest is good though right? (They came from the same source)

Mick

Comment

For future reference.. image_4808192.jpg image_4808193.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by GOTCHA336 View Post
              Thanks guys, I bought it from an online dealer so luckily I can return it on originality. I had no idea it was a fake and I didn't want to sell it knowing it was a repro. Will cancel the deal with the seller and take the badge of estand. Rest is good though right? (They came from the same source)

Mick
              You did the right thing. Advice for the future: everything with that style of pin plate is fake.
              Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Win. Actually this one appears to be a second gen copy. The first gen had an acceptable attaching pin but robo cut spangled?? Do I remember correctly?

Comment

Originally posted by burgerhaus View Post
                  Win. Actually this one appears to be a second gen copy. The first gen had an acceptable attaching pin but robo cut spangled?? Do I remember correctly?
                  Yes, I think you are right.
                  Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post

You did the right thing. Advice for the future: everything with that style of pin plate is fake.
                    I think the 'Right Thing' would have been to ask questions about authenticity on the Forum before purchase..

Comment

Originally posted by Verde View Post

I think the 'Right Thing' would have been to ask questions about authenticity on the Forum before purchase..
                      I admit you have a point with that. In fact It would be great if there came some kind of obligation that every collectible that is listed on the e-stand would be authenticated on the forum first. It would save a lot of problems and make the e-stand a safe place to buy for newbies in the hobby.
                      Freedom is not for Free

Comment

Originally posted by Wim Vangossum View Post

I admit you have a point with that. In fact It would be great if there came some kind of obligation that every collectible that is listed on the e-stand would be authenticated on the forum first. It would save a lot of problems and make the e-stand a safe place to buy for newbies in the hobby.
                        Other Forums practice this type of vetting, it saves a lot of unnecessary headaches and possible fractured relationships with others, so one can buy with confidence..

Comment

I agree it would add legitimacy I would still check estand anyway so there are no “sneak thrus” by unscrupulous who knows it is copy but looks to pass it on

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                          X