No announcement yet.

Pinned Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 1st pattern were numbered from about 1-1500 and with MM J. Fuess Munchen and marked 990 silver content.
    The 2nd pattern were numbered from about 1600-4100. No MM and marked 800 silver content.
    sigpic

A Collector Of Awards, History And Art From The Kampfzeit

Comment

BO's

Do any of you gentlemen know who owns #227?

Mike

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

NSKK Korpsfuhrer board
        Best Regards
        Paul
        Attached Files

Comment

nskk

Ron, Great items, love the traffic duty gorgets! Does anyone out there have an NSKK traffic control paddle? I've looked for one for many years. No Luck!
          Regards, Mike

Comment

It doesn't ring a bell--do you know if it still exists?
            Erich
            Festina lente!

Comment

#227 was awarded to Torsten Christ. I owned his uniform at one time and various items from his estate have surfaced from time to time. A few years ago, his cased Blood Order was auctioned by one of the German auction houses. I found out about it too late and could not bid. I do not know where it went. I thought someone here might know of it.

Mike

Collecting mint condition Imperial German uniforms, visor caps, and Pickelhauben.

Comment

Nskk

Here's a fender pole and pennant that I picked up from a Forum member last year.

Reagads, Mike
                Attached Files

Comment

nskk

Close-up of the pole top. 73mm X 85mm's RZM and D.R.G.M. marked on the reverse.
                  Attached Files

Comment

nskk

General membership diamond. Later style with red tongue.
                    Attached Files

Comment

nskk

reverse
                      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mike
                        I have 3 VED "paddles", here is one :
                        http://www.flickr.com/photos/7807707...72514/sizes/o/
                        Happy to see that there is many nskk collectors here
                        Cheers

Comment

nskk

Guymauve,
                          I don't seem to be able to access that web site. Could you post them on this Forum?
                          Regards, Mike

Comment

Originally posted by ErichS View Post
                            The 1st pattern were numbered from about 1-1500 and with MM J. Fuess Munchen and marked 990 silver content.
                            The 2nd pattern were numbered from about 1600-4100. No MM and marked 800 silver content.
                            Thanks a lot Erich.So the 1st and 2nd patter BO's are exactly the same except for the numbers.
                            sigpic
                            Collecting anything WWI/WWII US Infantry with special interest in the 79th Infantry Division & 90th Infantry Division

Comment

Very nice NSKK items here.Maybe this is of some interest a link too 26 original colorphotos from LIFE magazine about the Funeral of the NSKK Fuhrer Adolf Huenlein.I found it on the internet.

http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...3Alife&spell=1
                              sigpic
                              Collecting anything WWI/WWII US Infantry with special interest in the 79th Infantry Division & 90th Infantry Division

Comment

nice original fender flag and pole with original top. tough to find...all nice items thanks for showing..tom

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 5 users online. 0 members and 5 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X