Here are some more pictures from the HZB
    Regards
    Holzwurm
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wilhelm Saris
    replied
    Originally posted by holzwurm_1920 View Post
    Here are more pictures from Sturmbannführer Seidler.
    This pictures are only copies from the original pictures.
    Great to see these. The upper photo is in one of my books. I think I got it from an early booklet about the HZB.

Leave a comment:

• holzwurm_1920
    replied
    Alarich Seidler

Here are more pictures from Sturmbannführer Seidler.
    This pictures are only copies from the original pictures.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wilhelm Saris
    replied
    Originally posted by holzwurm_1920 View Post
    Hello, Here is a picture from Sturmbannführer
    Alarich Seidler wich founded the HZB. Regards, Holzwurm
    Interesting to know finally Seidler's Christian name. Thanks, I didn't know that. The HZB was his idea and got the order to work out his idea.
    In volume 4 from the headgear-series I do have another photo of Seidler and Hitler (Himmler is not standing nearby).
    The leader of the unit in 1934 was Sturmführer Doppler. The funds for the HZB were coming from the NS-Beamtenschaft.

Leave a comment:

• holzwurm_1920
    replied
    Hzb

Hello
    Here is a picture from Sturmbannführer
    Alarich Seidler wich founded the HZB.
    Regards
    Holzwurm
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wilhelm Saris
    replied
    Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post
    There was also a Beamten-Hilfszug Bayern. I have a booklet of it. Maybe that it is the initial organization or a part of the classic Hilfszug Bayern ?
    You mean this one? It is as I mentioned.

Beamten 001.jpg

Leave a comment:

• wilhelm Saris
    replied
    Originally posted by Reinhard2 View Post
    There was also a Beamten-Hilfszug Bayern. I have a booklet of it. Maybe that it is the initial organization or a part of the classic Hilfszug Bayern ?

That is the same, as the Hilfszug-Bayern was in its beginnings created by the Beamtenbund.
    I will have a look as I thought they financed the HZB when it was created. I may have a photo from that period.

Leave a comment:

• Reinhard2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• holzwurm_1920
    replied
    HZB and HWNW

Very interesting film.
    Thank you
    Regards
    Holzwurm

Leave a comment:

• HPL2008
    replied
    For some film footage of the Hilfszug Bayern in action see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppIUkONAKBA It's from 39:40 to to 42:00, although the whole documentary (about the history of Third Reich-era television) is well worth watching.

Leave a comment:

• Mike TM
    replied
    It's the info of the back of photo. I hope it does not lie. I can't see the inscription on drum.

regards
    Mike

Leave a comment:

• wilhelm Saris
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike TM View Post
    Prague March. 1939. Kapelle Hilfszug Bayern.
    regards Mike
    Thanks, Mike TM.
    To be honest I did not know they had their own band. This is not mention in any of the information I do have.
    It is a real pity the photos is blurr. Can you make out what is written upon the big drum?

When I look at the photo and do count all persons playing an instrument, it seems that practiacally all
    from the unit must have played an instrument. The unit was not that big (I thought just Sturm-size).

I did not know either they were at Prague, but I could have expected is, as they also were at Vienna (1938)
    and Poland (1940), as well as in Belgium (1940) I thought.
    Last edited by wilhelm Saris; 05-15-2020, 08:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mike TM
    replied
    Prague March. 1939. Kapelle Hilfszug Bayern.

regards
    Mike
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• wilhelm Saris
    replied
    Originally posted by wilhelm Saris View Post
    I also have quite some vehicle photos, which I got from the company many years ago. It all are press-photos with the information for the vehicle from HZB and RAZ

Here a sample of how I got my material with information: one HZB and one RAZ.
    I may have 25 or so in my files.

hzb 14-05 001.jpg

raz 14-05 001.jpg

Leave a comment:

• wilhelm Saris
    replied
    Originally posted by Erich B. View Post
    Unfortunately, this is pretty common--not necessarily on this forum, although sometimes, but in general it happens frequently.
    I'll post some of my photos as soon as I have time to scan them. Mine are mostly detail shots of the vehicles themselves. Thanks Wim! Erich
    I know Erich. This happens on all forums, but luckily not at WRF anymore as I am banned there.

I also have quite some vehicle photos, which I got from the company many years ago. It all are press-photos with the information for the vehicle from HZB and RAZ.
    The subject is intriging and exiting!

Leave a comment:

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 10:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
X