Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reichsbahn that was used post war in Russian occupation zone. National eagle blocked out, and inside of the armband was used to create another armband.
    Attached Files
    Kyle

Looking for armbands.

Comment

Vorarbeiter 1er Ouvrier. In German and French, roughly translating to a foreman. Stamped with feldpost number 17367 which is 2. Kompanie Bau-Bataillon 30 (a construction batallion)
      Attached Files
      Last edited by kyles bullets; 03-11-2020, 11:25 PM.
      Kyle

Looking for armbands.

Comment

2 armbands from the International Solitude Rennen 1935 race with associated documents.
        Attached Files
        Kyle

Looking for armbands.

Comment

Documents.
          Attached Files
          Kyle

Looking for armbands.

Comment

hello
            please opinion
            you are originaly or fake German Army Chaplain's Armband ?
            thanks
            Rudi
            Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]4600209[/ATTACH]
              KRIEGSMARINE, MPA, Marine Peil Abteilung, MPHS Marine Peil Hauptstelle Flandern Brügge, BELGIUM, Operation RAMROD 934, Feldpostnr 22661

Comment

thanks, i didn't know that amazon was selling this ....

the one I present seems to be nylon.
                I do not know what they are real in, and how to recognize them, there are very few subjects on the equipment of the chaplains

Comment

all over Ebay

Comment

Original, wool and silk.
                    Attached Files

Comment

nice

great to see an original example

Comment

Hello thanks for sharing . it is superb !! rudi

Comment

I commend Kyle for this wonderful thread on German armbands and am both amazed and impressed with how a 15 year old collector (now 20 if I am not mistaken) became so passionate about a relatively obscure WWII German collecting field. So much so, that he is now the go-to-guy for any/all questions regarding 1930's thru 1945 German armbands. And make no mistake, Kyle knows what he is talking about. And who says there are no young collectors entering our hobby anymore? Honestly, thank you Kyle for all that you have done to propagate our fascinating hobby. Keep up the good work! I also thank every collector who has ever shared an image of any armband on this thread. So in keeping with the subject matter of this thread, I have attached some of my most precious and favorite German armbands, all from the NSG-KdF organization (the last example is in doeskin - beautiful!). Enjoy, Chris
                          Attached Files

Comment

Another awesome group of bands!!!!! I'm totally agree. Kyle is the man!
                            Also I'm a young collector and very very interested in armbands! Circa 150 in my collection and growing! Learning and learning as much as I can
                            Alejandro

Comment

Chris, How about you writing a book??

Comment

Originally posted by dastardly View Post
                                I commend Kyle for this wonderful thread on German armbands and am both amazed and impressed with how a 15 year old collector (now 20 if I am not mistaken) became so passionate about a relatively obscure WWII German collecting field. So much so, that he is now the go-to-guy for any/all questions regarding 1930's thru 1945 German armbands. And make no mistake, Kyle knows what he is talking about. And who says there are no young collectors entering our hobby anymore? Honestly, thank you Kyle for all that you have done to propagate our fascinating hobby. Keep up the good work! I also thank every collector who has ever shared an image of any armband on this thread. So in keeping with the subject matter of this thread, I have attached some of my most precious and favorite German armbands, all from the NSG-KdF organization (the last example is in doeskin - beautiful!). Enjoy, Chris
                                Thank you Chris! Was waiting for you to finally add a few of your gems to this thread
                                Kyle

Looking for armbands.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 4,375 at 11:03 PM on 01-16-2020.

Working...
                                X